1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Give in to chaser or resist

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by HappyW&M, Jul 13, 2019.

1. HappyW&M

HappyW&M Fapstronaut

So after you reach your 90 days no PMO hardmode (married) and have sex with your wife, if you experience the chaser, should you give in and have more sex or is it beneficial to try and resist the chaser?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Les_Brown

Les_Brown Fapstronaut

IMHO, what's more important is identifying your goals for the relationship and determining whether those align with your partner's. Are you familiar with Karezza? If not, people on this forum have written about it and there are plenty of videos/websites online where you can learn more. It may be one way to engage in intimacy with one's partner without experiencing the "chaser" effect. Thus, one may continue to love their partner without dreading the shame/guilt/lust that may follow traditional sex.

3. HappyW&M

HappyW&M Fapstronaut

We’ve tried karezza twice recently and it is very difficult. It’s hard to have intimacy when all I can focus is no Oing. I’ve read a few articles but am still a little confused on how it actually works.

4. Day 45 here, in soft mode - Age 33.

I've managed to have sex without orgasm 5 times so far, sometimes it is very difficult (a woman's vagina feels amazing after all) though sometimes through will and breathing you can easily control it, depends on the mood - trick is to stop and start if you have to, when you think you're in the danger zone - pull out, take some deep breaths, go for a pee then have a cuddle with your parter. It's actually amazing, you feel super charged & cuddly as opposed to tired and sleepy.

5. Les_Brown

Les_Brown Fapstronaut

@HappyW&M
    I haven't tried Karezza myself, but I think the best description I've ever gotten was by reading "Cupid's Poisoned Arrow" by Marnia Robinson. She not only explains how to have Karezza-style sex, but also (and arguably more importantly) describes how to cherish your partner outside the bedroom in a way that counteracts what we're genetically programmed to do - procreate via orgasm. It's not just about how you have sex, but rather about how you look at your partner, the words you use with them, the way you make them feel, the way you touch them, how much time you spend with them, the attention you give them, the emotions you share with them. IMO, successful Karezza starts outside the bedroom.

While I obviously wasn't there, per your description I suspect you may have practiced tantra-style sex where the avoidance of orgasm is consciously avoided. In Karezza, orgasm isn't even on your mind.

If you don't like to read books, go to YouTube, type "Marnia Robinson" and watch a couple interviews with this lady. She suffered from short-lived relationship up until she came across Karezza and started practicing it at a relatively older age. Her website is www.reuniting.info
    Let me know what you think if you'd like.

NF4L likes this.
  6. HappyW&M

HappyW&M Fapstronaut

Thank you I’ll check the book and site out! We like the idea of karezza but we pretty much can’t move without it being too much stimulation. I’m on day 25 of hard mode PMO so I’m pretty sensitive. Does it take practice? Does it get easier? She also has trouble not Oing. It seems like the more intimate we are the harder it is for her not to even if were aren’t moving at all. While dating she Oed while we were only making out. I’m hoping it’s as wonderful as everyone claims but getting past the desire to O is hard and I’m wondering when you actually start to feel all the perks they say.

7. Les_Brown

Les_Brown Fapstronaut

Some of the partner-focused activities (called "exchanges") listed in the back of the book help rewire the brain - not only for you, but perhaps for her as well. To be realistic, you're "x" years old and may have associated orgasm with sex for a long while. As with any great thing, it takes time to change.

Let us know what you think of the book/site.

8. HappyW&M

HappyW&M Fapstronaut

Ok so I checked out the site and really like. Lots of info! My problem is sudden ejaculation. No orgasm. I try to keep my arousal/pleasure at about a five but then out of no where I ejaculate! This has happened three or four times and I’m afraid I’ve messed my reboot up. I don’t have the pleasure of an orgasm so I don’t know if I have but I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Is this normal? I’ve never suffered any ED is this what that is? I’m about 40 days into no PMO at least I was. Does ejaculation without orgasm count as a reset?