1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Go outside.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Loyal, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Loyal

Loyal Fapstronaut

Seriously, it is undervalued, under-appreciated, and it is very precious. Outside makes you think about life, and you breathe the fresh air.

Get along a friend, or a family family member to walk with, and talk about stuff.
    No matter how bad or erratic the weather, just make you sure wear the right shit. I live around Chicago, and it rains, snows, and becomes bright sunny in one day.

Going outside for a few hours will definitely kill the urges, or at least minimize greatly. You honestly wouldn't see the point of fapping anymore. Plus, I am going to tag along this video.

I got interested in Rasta, and the Jamaican lifestyle. Jamaica values the outdoors, and life.

GSarosi and TakingTheSteps like this.
  2. Andre2807

Andre2807 Fapstronaut

I agree. I recently moved to a ground floor apartment and I have a garden I can call my own. Walking outside to just spend time in the little nature I have feels great.

3. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

And when the urge strikes..... run!!:D