1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Goal: Find girlfriend in 2 weeks.(March 2018)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Iron_Polack, Mar 2, 2018.

Can I do it?

1. You will do it!

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. No, you can't.

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Although I admire your determination I dont think this is a right goal for you.

If you manage to approach some women, get some numbers and get some dates in two weeks that is more than awesome. Do not pressure yourself with "I have to make this one my girlfriend because of the time period". You should focus more on getting know her and figuring out if she is really right for you. That what the dating should be about. If she is not, that is fine, you got new experiences along the way and if you keep getting them ultimately you will find the high quality girlfriend that will make you really happy.

Anyway even if I met on day 1 the girl I really like, two weeks is imho too short to call sb girlfriend. And that is the best case scenario, what if you meet sb at day 7, in 7 days from stranger to girlfriend is not simply realistic and there is really no need to rush the things like that as it can be actually counter-productive.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  2. Iron_Polack

Iron_Polack Fapstronaut

Hello everybody!

Sorry for absence, busy week.

So, actually I have a date on Saturday! On Tuesday I approached random girls at college and get several numbers. I did not know that get a number is the easiest part. From 6 girls that I approached, 2 had a boyfriends and one girl was married! But one girl was special and she had no boyfriend. I texted her to hung out, 3 days later she replied that she would like to. It was unexpectedly, I lost hope by time she replied. I talked with her and it feels great, I will let you know how Saturday date will be.

Despite I have no girlfriend yet, I am getting close. Now I can approach random girl on street, and just ask some stupid question, get into a conversation. For me it is amazing progress, since approach girl was a biggest challenge. I will keep you updating.

3. Iron_Polack

Iron_Polack Fapstronaut

I just asked for direction, even though I knew exactly where I am going. Next, I started conversation by asking her name and where she is going. As I see, the best way to approach by improvising. Things to say will come out once you said "Hi" to her.

Abird likes this.
  4. HighFlyer

HighFlyer Fapstronaut

Tell us, how the date went, we are all curious. Jak tam było?