1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

God is always with us

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Andyforchrist

Andyforchrist Fapstronaut

I have had a shaky week since rejoining on 1 October and fully relapsed yesterday evening, a strategic attack by the enemy I suspect as I had just returned from a church meeting to which I had a significant contribution. Just after a brief but intense PMO session, the Lord seemed to meet with me and I sensed his love and full commitment to me. So often feel so ragged in the aftermath but he was showing me something special and this applies to each of us. Even though we struggle and, yes, he doesn't like sin, he knows the heart of the helpless who are crying out for help. This is certainly me and maybe you.
    I am thinking of starting a journal to share thoughts and progress. I notice one or two have done gbis on this forum even though there is a different sections for journals.
    What are your thoughts journals and on God's response to your relapses?

Roady and Nuhope like this.
  2. Here we are and fight. I do not make a journal, I made a one-month-challenge (september), relapsed after this month and now, I do a quarter-challenge until end of this year (without relapsing after the period :)). And then a larger challenger, progressing the period. That should get me out if. Some others have joined me, God is obviously helping us (you can join, too, if you want). I have to fight hard not to relapse, beeing very focused almost all the time. But I progressed, my will is stronger - I did a step forward!

3. Andyforchrist

Andyforchrist Fapstronaut

Yes, I would like to go for the end of year challenge. Lining up with others with a target is helpful. Thanks

Roady likes this.
  4. Journals can be very helpful. Feel free to start one here or on the main forums!

God does not condemn us if we are in Christ. He does desire for us to step into the freedom he has prepared for us. He longs for us to learn to trust him ever more fully, as a good Father. Has has far better things in store for us than anything that PMO could ever possibly give.

Roady likes this.