1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going bald.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Infrasapiens, Dec 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Alright. Stay safe. And congratz on the 400 :)

2. Man, I’ve been in a dark place lately.

I needed to read something like this. Thank you.

Deleted Account and Xexos like this.
  3. Man how did a thread about a guy absolutely refusing to accept his male pattern baldness despite everyone's encouragement become one of the hottest topics on this entire forum at six pages long?

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

A rant about baldness becomes psychoanalysis.

5. angelpart

angelpart Fapstronaut

From your original post, I guess you need to accept baldness first. Only once you accept it will you become comfortable with it. As a balding man myself (since late teens), I like to joke about it, it reinforces my acceptance and also tells other people that I'm okay with it.

When it comes to looks, I thought about it quite extensively and came to the following conclusion : a bald head isn't unnatractive per se. But it does not go well with all types of looks.
    - If you're too fat or too skinny, it just looks bad. You need to be in good shape, preferably on the more muscular side.
    - If you're too white, it looks sickly. I am pretty white myself so I try to get as much sun as I can, especially during summertime.
    - Glasses generally do not go well with a bald head. If you wear glasses, consider getting contact lenses.
    - A beard goes well with a bald head. If you can grow a full beard, you're in luck.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Well I'm fat, black and nerdy with glasses, can grow a full beard, was bald for awhile. Am I good?

7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I'm light brown and skinny. I can have a beard though.

8. Let that beard be your shining light.

9. My dad is bald and i have a great chance of being bald too in the future. What i can say is that he used
    some medication to make hair growing again (!). maybe you can try that...

10. 1. Buy an electric razor to shave your head with so you’re not paying for weekly haircuts. Keep it short 0 or 1 shave level.
    2. Nobody cares. If you’re OK with it and confidant then it’s fine just don’t do a combover and don’t wear a hat all the time.
    3. (Optional) hit the gym. Everyone feels better it good shape and bald ripped guys kill with the ladies

Stag99 likes this.
  11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I'd like to use my "I Want Help" card now.

Dim Meadow and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Send me a message, man. Let me know how I can help. It just rant and we can talk. I'm up for either.

13. I recently discovered I’m losing hair not happy about it been trying to find ways of reversing it otherwise I’m gonna need to get buff and shave my head

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Saitama.png

15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

16. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

17. Even the buffest bald people are a joke to me.

18. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

S2.png

FellatiousD likes this.