1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going great - joining here for assurance

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DucksInARow, May 4, 2018.

1. DucksInARow

DucksInARow Fapstronaut

Im just over a month PMO and feeling great (cold showers meditation help massively). Have used online P since early days of internet - with minimal breaks. Have recently suffered from PIED to the point of needing pills to guarantee performance. If I can overcome that issue alone, this will all have been worth while. I am generally happy and successful in my life (not married or kids) but find the idea of going to my grave with this habit truly depressing.

No desire for P but after flatline my sex drive is higher - difficult with the weather improving, so spending a lot of time indoors. Meditation is amazing - facing loneliness to the point of it practically disappearing. Mood is generally very good ;) Benefits have been notable - confidence, eye contact feels natural and easy, noticed by women, waking in the mornings feeling energised and positive. Feel dumb for not starting this years ago. Age has also given me perspective and maturity which means I've not found it a struggle so far, and the benefits are so obvious to me, the thought of relapse is just a no go.

I will update my timer and chip in with any valuable information that might help others

Blessings and luck to everyone on this path!

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    PMO addict likes this.
  2. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Hi Ducksinarow! Welcome to NoFap :)

DucksInARow likes this.