1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going Out for Drinks

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 2, 2017.

1. So I got a call from an agency about work and because it's the end of the cruise season they've invited me to go out for drinks after. It's a bit weird since I've yet to work for them yet, but they've still invited me. I'm a teetotaller but I guess I could go if there's non-alcoholic drinks available. I do feel a bit nervous about it since can be a bit social awkward, but I think it would be good to get out of the comfort zone, meet new people, maybe make friends and it could help me get more work. So what do you think? Should I go?

Robbiebob likes this.
  2. I think you should go :) it's almost never a bad idea to step outside of your comfort zone a bit. That's how I met my husband! I forced myself to go to a party I reallllly didn't want to go to, because I knew I needed to in order to meet new friends. It was one of the most awkward nights of my entire life, but I didn't regret it at all. It felt really good and I was proud of myself for it, and it also made it easier to go the next month when they had another event.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Robbiebob

Robbiebob Fapstronaut

Ho yes... Just go & have fun... It's a great opportunity to meet some very nice people!!... Don't be shy...

Deleted Account likes this.