1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going strong

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Warrior-of-Discipline, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Warrior-of-Discipline

Warrior-of-Discipline Fapstronaut

I’m on week 2 of this personal journey, and I’ve got to say this is the first time ever in my life I’ve gone this long without P or M. Abstaining from P has been easier than I thought; my erections on the other hand are more difficult to not entertain. Especially when I’m sitting around the house alone I have to be very conscious of where I’m placing my hands. I’ve started becoming more engaged in pursuing women, and got this girl I’ve been talking to since before I started this; seems like her interest has gone up as of late. We haven’t done anything intimate over the course of a couple months we’ve been talking, it’s been more of a low maintenance, platonic relationship, but she’s real easygoing and nice to be around. I recently changed my tone when I’m with her to try to create more sexual tension and not sound like such a friend ; a tip I recieved from a friend. The other day when I dropped her off she asked if she could kiss me, and I’m not talking a peck on the lips. I think things are ready to go to the next level. We were supposed to hang out this weekend but she got caught up at a family party and said she “wants to make it up to me”. I haven’t had sex in 4 years so I’m pretty excited.

Capt. U likes this.
  2. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

My man, keep it up!

Warrior-of-Discipline likes this.