1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going to a Mormon Church Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Dec 21, 2019.

1. I don't know what to expect. I got invited after I talked to some charity workers because I thought one of them was cute.

What are some of y'alls thoughts? Concerns? Opinions? Advice on how to not go brain dead and make conversation with the cute redhead who goes there should she be there?

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. 100gex

100gex New Fapstronaut

I imagine this already happened but I lived in Utah for a while and Mormonism is very scary and cult like imo. I would stay as far away as possible. Ive seen girls on missions flirt with people just to get them to come to services.

Deleted Account and +TenPercent like this.
  3. How did it go???

100gex likes this.
  4. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Yikes, as if I needed another reason to be careful around women

5. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

He deleted his account, I guess he is in now...:eek:

+TenPercent likes this.
  6. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I got somehow involved in a cult this way. I was in Korea and it was cute girls helping us learning Korean. Then they invited me at some world peace event. Thought it was cool, until I learned later that it was a giant cult.
    They may have used my face to promote their ideology.

+TenPercent and Deleted Account like this.
  7. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

Went to mormons and dissapeared after. I will consider this place dangerous.

+TenPercent and Deleted Account like this.