1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Going to Your Safe Place, but Where?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by DAVID81, Apr 21, 2017.

1. DAVID81

DAVID81 Fapstronaut

The following came to me after my Meditation 2/14/17

Going to your Safe Place, but Where?

The quiet place is within, the place where you are when all alone, a place that is your own, a place where you can let go, let out a sigh, a place that shuts out everything/everyone, a place where you find answers, wisdom, and knowledge, a place where all emotions come to rest, the mind becomes quiet touching silence.

Going inward in the beginning may be uncomfortable to you. You may feel you are unworthy to be there , but just the contrary, you are so worthy to take your rightful place there.
    In this place there is no judgment, no condemnation, but that of forgiveness, love, and healing.

Come in and be embraced.

You may feel a sense of unknowing of who you are, for so long, many outside influences have diminished the true you. You may think the true you is all the baggage you are carrying around or shackles that bound you for years. This is You? No you were not born with such things, it is time now to become You the one you have been longing to know but didn't know how to find it, so instead you tried things from the outside to find You.Those outside influences were falsehoods. You can make excuses for them, but they never were long lasting, in fact they led to more of the same or you dropped them and put something in its place that turned out so much more intense then the other.

You have come to a point in your life whether by your choosing, circumstances, or simply your body stops you, sending a message "You have to stop this!"

It's going to that safe place within, that you can have your breakthrough to move on to a better life experience.

It was not intended for you to live this life all bound up, but to be free and be the wonderful You.

Oh the benefits you will receive , if you will only take time out each day to spend time with the inner You.

Once you tap into You, you will want to visit your safe place often.

Namaste!
    ~DWHilliard
    2/14/17

“The real you, the inner you, is pure, very pure. It understands. It has patience. It will wait forever while your ego trots all over everywhere trying to figure life out.” ~Stuart Wilde

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    I Free I and Marcel0404 like this.
  2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Beautiful !
    Meditation Is The Truth . :emoji_pray:

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  3. DAVID81

DAVID81 Fapstronaut

Thank you, I agree! There is so much one can receive from doing meditation.

I Free I likes this.