1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good books about sexual transmutation?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jul 29, 2019.

1. I would like to study this topic because I dont fully understamd this.
    Are there any good articles, books, videos about it?
    I mean good sources, I find old east asian sources unreliable.

2. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

What even is sexual transmutation?

3. I recommend Napoleon Hill’s “Think And Grow Rich” because that is the book where sex transmutation originated from.

It is also one of the definitive self help books as well that delves into the power of thought and positive repetitious thinking, as well as goal setting.

You can find many copies of it on websites for cheap like amazon or ebay.

Dr. Life rebuilder likes this.
  4. It is converting the energies from sex into creative energy. Which is the reason why every human being has sexual energy, either to act on ideas that they have inside their mind that will help lead them towards success, create something based on thoughts in the mind, or to create and give birth to a child.

5. Grey is colourless

Energy is just energy.

You play chess? Then energy concentrates in forehead.

You drive? Then energy concentrates in feet.

The idea of sexual energy is lustful.

6. The guy who masturbated 8 times a week for one year vs the guy who didnt masturbate for 188 days.

Guess, which one will have more energy?

Satori2sophistication likes this.
  7. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yea, Mantak Chia is like the poster child for this stuff, but he does teach practices where you have to engage the energy. Let me tell you from self experience, don't do the practices where you have to get aroused in order to do it, it will take you to the point of insanity. Its not that the practices are dangerous, it's that you have to constantly focus on sex in order to maintain arousal for that long. The less you associate your mind with sexual desire, in any format, the easier it will be for you to break away from it.

On another note, if you really want to learn about something, just go and find every source of material dealing with the topic, and learn it completely. How you study or get there doesn't really matter, as long as you got a good grasp on the topic.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  8. SirWanksalot

SirWanksalot Fapstronaut

I know a man of the name David Deida who has written "Way of the superior man" and oh dear I must say 'tis a good read indeed.

Toodle-loo

Beekind likes this.
  9. Grey is colourless

Ok the idea of transmutation is wrong.

THe english wording insists you are horny already and wish to stop being horny...

There is no specific energy reserved for sex. Kinetic energy is directed by the mind into attachments or kept colourless.

..Practice concentration. Without control of mind, what good is anything else? You are trying to control a zoo of animals alone, with all the cages doors open but no way out of the zoo. And yet no animal will kill you.

How long is your attention? Minutes? Wrong. You cant even keep your attention for 15seconds on a thought. Look closely.

10. solid money advice

11. k150051k

k150051k New Fapstronaut

sexual transmutation is just about using the general energy you feel when you’re horny to go and do something non-sexual. The practice doesn’t treat “sexual energy” as anything specific.

it’s like when somebody is angry and they write a song about it

12. Chi-dragon

Chi-dragon New Fapstronaut

I guess it depends on the person and the level that you are at. Mantak Chia has been a great teacher to me, both his books and seminars of his I have attended. I highly recommend the techniques, especially the ones you talk about. Because I have the Chi Gong practice the energy movement practice is amplified massively in what you would call the "aroused" state. If your mind is geared towards it being a 'sex' thing then it could potentially be harmful as you say, but if you can get past it being about sex and see it as a means to an end it changes completely what you are doing. I think of a sexual thought initially in my practice just to get aroused and the blood flowing, however my end goal is to charge my chakras and move the energy throught my system. The "the climax" being a charged glandular system (no ejaculation) so it is what you might call "masturbating" in a technical sense, but there's really no focus at all on sex or sexual thoughts, there isn't time or capacity, the mind is occupied with moving the 'sexual' energy (chi) throughout the body. It is a massively powerful technique I have been practicing for many years and developing myself from the basics taught by Master Chia.

Ajar likes this.