1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

GREAT APPS TO BECOME BETTER

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Hey, I was wondering if there are some apps or websites you use to develop some skills,
    become better as an individual, boosts your productivity or health.

Like, for me, I love Keep Notes by google for setting reminder, making to-do lists and anything I feel I may forget later. For fitness 7 minute workout is my go to app and I have been using it for quite some time now and lost weight too. My Affirmations and Think Up are two apps I use for my daily affirmations and " dose of positive vibes".

And POCKET has allowed me to make myself an avid reader which helps in many ways.

So, I was wondering if you people have some apps like these which you are very thankful for and feel they're worth sharing with others and help them too.

THANKS.

Deleted Account and Rex salazar like this.
  2. better human

better human Fapstronaut

Journey is a diaries app
    Where you can observe you feeling and urges and write down your progress

Forest and sleep town to control your work and sleep time respectively

DesRevived and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Rex salazar

Rex salazar Fapstronaut

Thanks for the update

4. DesRevived

DesRevived Fapstronaut

I recommend the "Forest" app. Whenever you are about to study or work for lets say 2 hours, set the timer in the app and start working. You aren't allowed to go to other apps in your phone while the timer is ticking. This is a good thing as it makes you concentrate on your priorities more. It's a great app if you are always distracted and it will boost your productivity a lot.

Deleted Account and Rex salazar like this.
  5. Pjco

Pjco Fapstronaut

I’ve found “Fabulous” really helpful. mite all about creating small habits and gradually changing over time. Really effective.

6. Fabulous and Forest both are really great apps. i have started using them thanks to you guys.
    Good luck to you as well.
    and if you write daily journals - Diaro is also a great app, and StepKik - if you want to learn on the go and free of cost.

Rex salazar likes this.