1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Greatest US President?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 24, 2018.

Who is the greatest US President?

1. Franklin D. Roosevelt

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  2. Thomas Jefferson

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. Harry Truman

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. James Monroe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Abraham Lincoln

23 vote(s)
    53.5%
  6. Dwight D. Eisenhower

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. George Washington

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  8. James Madison

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Theodore Roosevelt

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  10. Someone else

14 vote(s)
    32.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Just curious, what facts do you observe that allows you to come to your answer? Honestly curious, no satire here.

DarkwingDuck likes this.
  2. Funny as in like the Coolige Effect?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Added to my ignore list. :emoji_middle_finger:

4. DarkwingDuck

DarkwingDuck Fapstronaut

That seems rude. Shouldn’t you at least wait to see why he said that? He is one of the presidents.

5. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Why is trump not on this list? The sheer amount of ass hurt he has caused qualifies him for top 2..

Deleted Account and LEPAGE like this.
  6. Donald Trump is one of the top 3 worst US Presidents ever.

7. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Yeah, I know he's one of the top 3 best presidents ever. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Deleted Account and LEPAGE like this.
  8. I don't intend to get into a political argument here, but he is pretty much the man.

LEPAGE likes this.
  9. 1. He's still a serving president. You should not don't judge a president until the end of their term.
    2. The same reason why Bush (Snr), W. Bush, Obama, Clinton and Carter aren't on the list. If you actually do a poll you'll know you only have an option of 10 answers! (If you actually bother to read the thread you'll see I've already mentioned this)

10. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

As a man, Theodore Roosevelt is hard to beat. Overcoming childhood health obstacles, becoming a war hero (Rough Riders), and bringing about progressive policies such as The "Square Deal", he wasn't a bad president either.

11. Agreed, the man was a legend.

12. Didn't he make the Republicans become conservative though?

13. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Seems like a weird reaction. He could've said it as a joke.

LEPAGE likes this.
  14. Agreed, even if he didn't, who cares. I like trump, so get your ignore button ready.

LEPAGE and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  15. Because i like the way he does things. He doesn't beat around the bush, he gets things done. Also, as far as i'm concerned he's getting us back in line with the constitution. Like i said though, i don't want to start a political debate, so i'm gonna leave it at that for now.

LEPAGE likes this.
  16. Are you from the US or somewhere else? Just curious.

17. So would you stop talking about Trump if you were asked to?

18. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you mean on the thread i'm done anyway. If you mean if you asked me too, then yes because its your thread, but like i said i have nothing more to say. I'm not really much for politics.

19. What I mean is what is the best way to handle a political disagreement here? I once read an article about handling such things and one of the things they said was sometimes it's best to not even talk about politics at all but how can you do that on a forum? Maybe sometimes it's best to press the ignore button.