Group skype calls or conversations?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Aran, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Aran

Aran Fapstronaut

Hello fapstronauts,
    Staying in contact with other people and talking about nofap has great influence in the succes of a PMO free life (for me I think).
    Therefore I thought I would aks you guys if there is such a thing as a skype group conversation or anything like that.
    If there is, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Aran

2. Check the Accountability Partner section :) Also we are going to start holding weekly meetings, run by NoFap itself, for Premium members.

3. PastyWallflower

PastyWallflower Fapstronaut

do you have to be a premium member to join the skype calls?

4. Users self-organize groups all of the time over in the Accountability Partner section. But yes, I charge a small fee for the "official" mentoring groups (NFA) and accountability groups (NoFap). Gotta pay the hosting bills somehow!

5. PastyWallflower

PastyWallflower Fapstronaut

I understand that. Im sure it costs alot to run this website. I just can't pay for anything without using my parents credit card and I'd die if either of them found out about this.

6. @alexander I'm keen to join premium for the accountability groups. Do you have any info on times the meetings will be?
    I'm aware that as I'm uk time I may be out of sync with times suited to the group as a whole.