1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Guys, I have a (maybe stupid) question.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Zibex292, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Zibex292

Zibex292 Fapstronaut

I have a big foot fetish. From Friday after the fall, another attempt. Avoid anything that has to do with sex. And while it's not a bigger problem with the sex itself or the sight of women, the problem is (note)... my own feet. Yes, you see right. Yesterday after waking up, I looked at one of them, and I felt a slight excitement, and I thought that this might be the end of the challenge. But to prove to myself later that I had it under control, I walked barefoot around the apartment all day and even looked at my feet in an attempt to "unlearn" looking at them in some erotic way. It worked out well, but I have some reproaches - should I, for example, cover them completely and walk around with socks all the time knowing that my feet (even my own) can be a trigger for me? How to work with it? Is yesterday's barefoot day resetting the counter? I am counting on your understanding.

Leon_GTO likes this.