1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gym Number L to W

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Sep 16, 2020.

1. So there's this super hot girl at my gym. I mean a HARD 10. I have seen her maybe 7 times and have never had the balls to approach her. Today I changed that! I finally made my move, I went up to her pretending I had lost something and was asking for help. I was saying this like "did you see someone pick it up?" and "it was just here did you see it?" and she was like "No, what did you lose?". Ya boy says "my number, can I just have yours instead?" *mic drop. It made her hella laugh and smile. Shortly after she said she had a boyfriend but that she liked my pick up line, she introduced herself to me and asked my name. That ended that. About 5 minutes later I try that same tactic on another girl and BOOM, again she was laughing and she gave me her number, we talked for about 4 minutes then I got outta there. Felt good !

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

well done. you were direct, funny and detached from the outcome. Despite getting rejected the first time, you went at it again. "You have to go thru a lot of NO to get to the YES". Congratulations mate.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. You should just copy+paste this in all the threads here asking for advice on how to get women. Problem solved, ez.

4. Kramum

Kramum Fapstronaut

You are a wise guy.

FellatiousD likes this.
  5. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Not sure whether to massively eye roll or high five. Somewhere in between. Just don’t be that guy who starts hitting on every girl in the gym.

Oliver Gunter, FX-05 and FellatiousD like this.
  6. believe me I'm not trying to be that guy either haha

7. Kramum

Kramum Fapstronaut

Why not lol.
    Lol. Always that guy who thinks he can tell others what to do.
    Gosh how I hate those guys.

8. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

I don’t tell others what to do. Just try to keep them from being like everyone else.

9. Kramum

Kramum Fapstronaut

The man didn't do anything wrong so stop telling him that what he did is not right lol.

10. Kramum

Kramum Fapstronaut

Now I remember what made me laugh at this guy so hard previously.
    He's the kind of guy that would like to do exactly the same thing as OP, but is just too much of a coward to do so. Instead of admitting that to himself though, he prefers to shit on people who have balls to do normal things humans have been doing for hundreds of thousands of years - talking to each other.
    He sees a man picking up a lady and he gets all triggered as if the act was inherently evil, and the initiator a person with bad intentions.

I wouldn't take this guy and his words seriously if I were you. I knew guys like that. All they do is bringing you down at every opportunity whenever you do something right.

PeterGrip likes this.