1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Had a perfect opportunity

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by rubiksnerd45, Oct 2, 2021.

1. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

Today was homecoming day, and I had a crush on this girl that I asked out a couple weeks back. We were trying to arrange a date for us, and I think she was disappointed that I didn’t go to the homecoming football game. Almost everyone was there, and I feel like a total loser for not going. My crush probably talked to a whole bunch of guys there anyways.

2. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

I could’ve flirted with her, hung out with my friends, talked with her. But I blew it, even though I knew it was happening.

3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Avoid group dates. Go out to a date with her alone. The idea is to know each other without your friends and her friends getting in the middle.
    Worth notice, when a girl have interest in you she is going to make it easy to make a date with you. She will open all her schedule to see you. If not, she is going to make it difficult or say she is too busy or ask for a group date so she can cock block you with her friends and yours.
    The only thing that matter there is hunging out with your friends. Aske her out on a date alone, group date are high risk of failure and are not really dates.

silenteagle likes this.