1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Had a wet dream about a random girl while in a relationship?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Iwanttobeabeast, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Iwanttobeabeast

Iwanttobeabeast Fapstronaut

Hey Guys I just had a wet dream about having sex with this random girl I’ve never seen in my life. However in the dream, right when I was about to orgasm, the girl I was having sex with reminded me of my girlfriend. Like I thought of my girlfriend at the last second. What does having sex with a random person you’ve never seen before mean if you’re in a relationship? Is there something wrong with me? I’m scared and don’t know what it means for me.

2. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Your brain often fabricates random people when it wants to get rid of excess hormones. It doesn't mean anything so you can ignore it. The reason the women reminded you of your girlfriend is because your subconscious come into contact with your conscious mind which remembered that you have a girlfriend... your brain didn't know it was dreaming so it sparked a tiny bit of guild right before you orgasmed.

Happens to me all the time, sometimes I dream that I relapsed and wake up in a panic.

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  3. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

It most likely doesn't mean anything at all. Dreams are weird, and usually involve random characters your brain just made up. You suddenly remembering your girlfriend was likely when you were already starting to wake up. There's nothing wrong with you.

4. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

It's actually the norm. Dream content analysis shows that in sexual dreams men almost exclusively dream about anyone but the person they are involved with in waking life. Women almost exclusively dream about the person they are involved with.

5. Dont beat yourself up. Dreams are dreams, you have no control over them and they are often strange and unexplainable. Its all good man.

6. It's totally normal and theres nothing wrong with you

7. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Fact :D