1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hair loss…

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by zeke27, Jun 28, 2021.

1. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

Anyone dealing with this problem at 20 years old?? I mean, it’s disgusting having this kind of issue at a young age, people see you in other way and treat you in other way, it’s really disappointing in life

2. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

I had thin hair all my life.
    Not bald but thin.
    Don't make it abig deal.
    Accept it and move on.

J29, StreetJesus305 and Atticus like this.
  3. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Thinning hair my whole life as well. Getting worse now, at 31.

Look at the silver lining though: Less money wasted on hair products! xD

J29 and StreetJesus305 like this.
  4. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut

I'm sure there is some hair loss forums around. They be able give you better advice. Look on youtube. If you can accept and your losing it at a very young age, maybe it's better to shave it off.

5. TigerMochi

TigerMochi New Fapstronaut

do research about finasteride , u can get this medicine at ur nearest pharmacy, hope it will help u

6. I am in my early 20s and have friends who haven’t fapped since 3-4 years and are balding with receding hairline ( maybe its gemetic )and me on the other hamd who is an active sinner is having much better and full thick hair than fhem .
    My friend accepts the reality and enjoy their life . Me on the other hand couldn’t imagine how i would look with receding hairlime even had some nightmares about that . Lol

7. Paurau

Paurau Fapstronaut

This seem like you guys just need a little encouragement to finally face the reality of your hair loss. Stop propagating the stigma about balding and own it.

Join The Dome Gang, join Shiny Baldies, the Club of Satin Smooth Heads, ...

For real though, I started trimming my hair to about 2 mm long time ago and about 2 years ago I realized that my hair is not gonna get any better and finally shaved it all off. It feels so nice (although sometimes it's a bloody experienced if you're not careful enough) and it's basically another hobby for me (different double edge/safety razors, shaving brushes and artisan soaps).

There's a guy on YouTube who makes videos about shaving and balding. Search for: Baldcafe