1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hairfall/Thinning

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Skywalker101, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Skywalker101

Skywalker101 Fapstronaut

Can PMO lead to hairfall and thinning? I am experiencing hairfall. My hairs have become relatively thin than before. Can PMO do this to you?

2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yes. DHT buildup. Sperm is vital for building the body. When you beat off, shooting your spunk out multiple times a day, that will take a toll on your hair.

3. j0rdi3

j0rdi3 Fapstronaut

So there are a lot of factors that contribute to this but yes generally speaking things that can contribute to this are:
    1. Poor sleep
    2. Constant depression or anxiety
    3. Poor diet
    4. Masturbation (if i'm not mistaken as it causes some kind of hormone imbalance when you do it in excess and DHT builds up in your follicles causing them to shrivel up)
    5. Genetic factors also play a role I believe
    6. If you've been exposed to any toxins or hazardous chemicals that also might have something to do with it.

My recommendation would be to figure out how to get the best sleep and healthiest food along with taking actions that improve your overall mental and physical health

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

j0rdi3

4. Take saw palmetto it will help thicken your hair plus start using minoxidil 2 times daily everything else is just common sense .

5. Skywalker101

Skywalker101 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your suggestions, guys. Fight against PMO is a work in progress. But now i want to get rid of this addiction even more.