1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Plans?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Poseidon, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

It’s October already!

Do you have any plans for Halloween?

2. Heck yeah! Me and a big group of friends go trick or treating around my neighborhood, then go back to my house to trade candy. Been doing it my whole life, and I don’t plan to stop! You’re NEVER too old to trick or treat!!

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I agree, I’ll be trick or treating with some family members who happen to be kids, so there’s my excuse to keep doing it. :p

4. My church always does a big harvest festival thing on Halloween. I've never helped out at it before, but I think I might this time. I've got a Supergirl costume I think I might wear to take pics with the kids and such :)

5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Turn off the lights, lock the door, and sit around watching youtube. Yeah I know its lame.

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Do it!

7. I plan on not being a trick and not treating myself to hard drugs at an adult party festival. Thankfully, I have work early in the morning the next day! Yay for sober October!
    04DFFDD8-52F3-4D57-B8B3-4735E30A759D.png

FX-05, MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

9. Cosy nights in front of the fireplace with a cup of coco and some horror movies.
    Werewolf and vampire spotting too.

Deleted Account and MLMVSS like this.
  10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I have a few.

There’s a haunted maze thing that my wife’s dragging me to. We’re watching a bunch of Halloween-themed movies or occult-like movies also. Lol, might do some movie marathon like Friday the 13th or Harry Potter or something. Halloween isn’t really that huge where I lived so I never trick or treated, but I’ll hand out candy. Lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Stay home and hand out candy. I can't be bothered to see if I can get myself into anything other than that

12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Had a fun night. Ate too much candy and pizza though.

13. Im going to a party & drinking booze/smoking weed. I got a creepy mask that im wearing w all black clothing.

Thats the olan for today. For halloween i got drunk w my buddy

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

There is no "Halloween" here but my neighbor, who thinks she is a noblewoman from the first world, tries to "celebrate" it. It is very disgusting.

15. American.Psycho

American.Psycho Fapstronaut

I stayed home and watched dragon ball

16. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

disgusting? Why?

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

She does it in order to feel superior to the rest of us because she celebrates "First-world holidays".

18. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

How do you know she does it for that specific reason? Did she tell you that herself?

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

There is a kind of people who do that here. They love the first world and their culture, the hate people of color and see them as workforce, they hate this country, they try to look as caucasian as possible, they are hypocritically religious, they think poor people only exist to bother them, etc. She does all that.

20. [​IMG]