1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Halo for PC

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Pewpewinthepoopoo, Dec 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Pewpewinthepoopoo

Pewpewinthepoopoo Fapstronaut

Bruuuuuuuuuuh, is anyone else ready to CLAP some covenant, arbiter and Spartan CHEEKS in the campaign and online?

2. Dude I really want to play, especially since it just came to Steam but I need more moolah, for the collection and a better computer lol

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Utorrent.

4. I really like to do things legally though haha

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Same here tbh.
    However, whenever a new game comes out and I am unable to buy it for any reason, be it saving up money, approaching exams or anything of the sort, I just use torrents to get a taste of the gameplay.
    Then, once I can buy it, I do.

6. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Don't you think it will be more fun to get to first experience it when you actually own the game, though? [​IMG]

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Not really, no.
    I have a gaming pc for the purpose so it hardly feels any different from the actual game. In fact, for many games, such as Dead Island and Halo 3, I've never even bothered to install the real game after paying for them. I still use the torrented copies, because they are very well patched and even the servers cannot recognise them as pirated. I just buy them for peace of mind in knowing I'm supporting the developers.

Other than that, torrents usually aren't as bad as people say them to be. Just don't be an idiot and torrent without a good VPN.

I don't seed any torrents either, because I know not everyone has the same reason for torrenting as me.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.