happy 420 ^~^

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Apr 20, 2019.

1. BravelyKegger

BravelyKegger Fapstronaut

I cannot partake anymore but happy 420!, get blazed my friends for me.

2. Little Bo Peep

Little Bo Peep Fapstronaut

Why is "420" day a thing? I've never understood all the hype around that when I heard about it years ago, folks treat it like some national holiday just for some skunk.

3. I was a long time smoker up until recently. Even when I was an actual stoner, I always thought it was kind of stupid. Why have some special day to do something you do 5 times every day anyway. It actually started making more sense since weed was legalized. Back then we would go to the beach in my and the police would kind of look the other way.

EatCake and Little Bo Peep like this.
  4. I would but I'm letting that stuff go to. I'm giving up everything bad so these days I'm as bored as all hell.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  5. Latebloomer2017

Latebloomer2017 Fapstronaut

It's just a day people have reserved to commemorate cannabis. Nothing special about it. Just a day of observance, such as other days we've reserved, like Halloween. I mean we eat candy everyday anyways. It's an excuse to get together

BravelyKegger likes this.
  6. Little Bo Peep

But that's the thing though, if it's nothing special then why have a day then? Halloween is a lot different than skunk mate.

7. BravelyKegger

haha same!.

8. BravelyKegger

Halloween is special.

9. BravelyKegger

Skunk is really special to people who smoke, i miss it a lot and i had so many good times with it, its not like alcohol where you get sick and sloppy, its just such a smooth high and it makes socializing better, especially things like philosophy and deep topics, it makes you think on different levels. And it makes you feel so warm and cozy like a cat sunbathing!, well thats what it did for me anyways, besides the short term memory it never had negative effects, it just has a special place in my heart.

Nugget9 likes this.
  10. Latebloomer2017

What makes Halloween so different. It's not a national holiday that's observed?

11. Latebloomer2017

What is special about Halloween?

12. I don't celebrate Halloween but it's more interesting than 420. 420 is just a bunch of drug heads getting high, LOL.

Little Bo Peep and BravelyKegger like this.
  13. BravelyKegger

is just has a vibe to it.

14. Little Bo Peep

Because at least one isn't getting high off drugs, I mean that's literally the whole excuse of 420 day no matter how you dress it up. That and the people that already smoke make a huge deal out of something they're already doing every day, so it's not exactly very special is it?

I mean if folks want to toke then fine, that's their bloody business, I just fail to see what's so special or brilliant about it. Dedicating an entire day to essentially promote awareness for a drug is daft in my opinion.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    SolitaryScribe likes this.
  15. wethebest

wethebest Fapstronaut

Facts the police don't give af on 4/20
    Ohh... it is very special. It is a day where that said person would buy a larger amount (more expensive) and smoke it within that day. For example, and completely unrelated to me, the said person can smoke a quarter ounce within a weeks time on average and then they would buy half an ounce and smoke it all down within the duration of 4/20.

That said person could, again totally not myself, normally smoke out of bongs. The said person could really enjoy blunts or joints, but they are expensive due to the quantity of weed you put in (unless you cut it with tobacco). Bongs require less weed and is easier, but blunts are better. Now that said person can roll blunts with a 1/4 of that 1/2, and just smoke the other 1/4 in various bongs and pipes.

16. Little Bo Peep

But that's even less special, so they essentially just smoke even more than they were currently doing? I never understood that culture or found it interesting, whatever floats their boat I guess. I guess wish they wouldn't shove that stuff in other people's faces.

17. wethebest

wethebest Fapstronaut

They don't. Unless you live where it's legal, nobody is just smoking up on public like that

18. Little Bo Peep

I'm not being literal... But folks smoke in public regardless because they don't care. All people talk about when it's near that day is 420 this, smoke a bowl that, I mean even in my city people wouldn't bloody stop gabbing about it. It's just a drug, I personally don't get why folks feel the need to share it everywhere.

19. wethebest

wethebest Fapstronaut

Alcohol is sold in almost every convenience store and there's bars on every other street. So what's the difference when it's promoting a drug that's less harmful once a year? Idk that's how I feel.

Even the cops don't care they came to a house I was smoking on in 4/20 and hid in a closet but they didn't even do anything. It's just a special day for the thousands upon thousands of marijuana users.

20. Little Bo Peep

And there's lots of private weed shops as well, what's your point? I don't see folks promoting a day of excess heavy drinking, and if there was I wouldn't see the point in that either honestly.

And it being "less" harmful is subjective.