Hard mode 90 day AP - Gay, early 40s

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Rhett88, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Rhett88

Rhett88 Fapstronaut

Hey,

Challenged myself to no PMO 5 days ago and nearly relapsed today. Thankfully went online and discovered this site which has helped me through today. Besides the curiosity of experiencing no Fapping mentally, physically and spiritually, I have always felt irritable, tired and a bit guilty after PMO whilst justifying it as safer than actual sex. After reading up, I definitely realized that I have an addiction to, what I think, mild P which I always needed for MO.
    Would be great to find an AP to share this, at least 90 day, journey honestly and openly with with of course the support to stay the course in hard mode (I'm short of an all of nothing guy)..

less-or-none and Downtime like this.
  2. Phibz

Phibz Fapstronaut

I need some accountability as well. I'm on the east coast U. S. Let me know if I can help.

3. ShinRocket

ShinRocket Fapstronaut

Hey, I'm 32, male and I've had a pretty bad PMO addiction. I've been trying to break the habit for a while, but the longest I've gone is 30 days. I'd love to find some support and support you, too. Feel free to pm if interested.

4. Steve702

Steve702 New Fapstronaut

I'm a 53 mwm . I need someone too . Long story. I have kik . Not sure how all this works .