1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Hard Mode]Three weeks of no PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ADC, Aug 24, 2014.

1. ADC

ADC Fapstronaut

Hey ! Small "success" here, but I wanted to talk about it a little bit. So it's been 21 days of Hard Mode NoFap : No P, No M/edge, No O, and I avoid as much as I can every suggestive pictures/videos I could find on TV/Internet etc...

By the way this is my first try. Before this, I used to be a PMO addict for almost a decade, and in the end I was watching some of the most hardcore stuff that is legal (if you want to know more : http://www.nofap.org/forum/showthread.php?19611-ADC-s-Journal )

I'd like to talk a bit about the improvements I see and stuff. But first, be aware that I did'nt only stop PMO. In fact, without even knowing it, I added a lot of new things to my daily routine : I read a lot (novels, news, "how to" books, scientific & psycholigical stuff, sportnews...) , I practice sport, I learn to do a lot of things, I tidy & clean my place every week, study, so I don't really have time to PMO anymore... A few days after starting this journey I found the most useful thread I ever seen :
    http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=15558.0

=> This, guys, is pure gold & you should read it before starting your challenge.

List of the improvements I've seen for 3 weeks :
    -I used to have bad sleeping habits. I wake up and go to bed at good times everyday now.
    -I'm way less tired. Well in fact at the end of the day I'm way more tired than before, when I used to do nothing else than PMO, but during the day I'm in good form. Before NoFap I used to be tired everyday but not when it was time to sleep.
    -I see positive things everywhere. *
    -I'm able to focus more quickly than before.**
    -I have a good lifestyle and I really want to keep it.
    -I'm a bit less thin and more in shape than before.
    -I feel better when I wake up, in a better mood.
    -I had 3 morning woods in 3 weeks. For years I didn't have one.

*When something wrong happens I still feel bad like though. I don't think that stopping PMO will turn you into Master Yoda. Just check my Day 18 in my journal.
    **It depends a bit. Some days I'm able to, some days the urges are way too strong. But most of the time I'm able to focus quickly.

Again, please note that half those things are probably not related to the NoFap thing but probably my lifestyle improvements.

I don't think that I have something else to say. Oh yes, I have one important thing to say...
    If you're about to start this journey, put a lot of effort in it. I know it will be hard and I'm only on Day 21, and also this is my first time, but seriously, it really seems to be worth it. And thank you to everybody who comes here and help me through this ! I'm glad to be the 100 thread here also lol ;)

EDIT : had my first wet dream between Day 22 & 23.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    Abdulaziz Yusuf likes this.
  2. Phoenix-free

Phoenix-free Fapstronaut

They say 21 days is the time it takes to form a habit. Looks like you're on that track. Congrats on 3 weeks!

3. Mormon

Mormon Fapstronaut

I'm almost two weeks without PMO :)

ForwardEver likes this.
  4. ADC

ADC Fapstronaut

Congratulations ! Don't give up, and don't forget to improve whatever you can improve with your life too :)

pizzaman : Lol your username remind me of the old username of a young french famous electronic music producer :p Thank you man !

5. Texas77

Texas77 Fapstronaut

That's awesome, I'm hoping I see the same results...

6. excellent post this will sure help me towards overcoming my adddiction

7. ADC

ADC Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot guys ! :)

8. student25

student25 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for the post and for the link!

can you tell a little about the wet dream expirience?
    Did it help to release some pressure?
    Did you sense that it's coming soon?
    How does it feel few days later?

9. ADC

ADC Fapstronaut

Hey student25,
    Well the wet dream was last night so "a few days later" I'm sorry but I can't say :)

can you tell a little about the wet dream expirience? => I was sleeping, not even dreaming or I don't remember it but I'm pretty much sure I wasn't having sex in this dream

Did it help to release some pressure? => No, I'm not really "under pressure" at the moment actually. I felt a bit strange when I woke up (directly after O), I felt like I didn't relapse but there's a feeling of being a bit empty ? Also when I started NoFap (23 days ago) my testicles used to be more and more sensitive as days went by. Today they're not, just like on Day 1.

Did you sense that it's coming soon? => Absolutely not. I was not horny when I went sleeping, just like the other days. Today I have way more urges than before though, probably due to the release, but I fight them. ;)

10. Iggy

Iggy Fapstronaut

Your story resonates with mine brotha, I was into the same kinda videos you were so its good to hear there's hope for me knowing that someone similar has reached such a big milestone

ForwardEver likes this.
  11. ADC

ADC Fapstronaut

Hey good to hear it. We'll do it bro !