1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hard mode with a wife? Plus other questions.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Super_User, Nov 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Super_User

Super_User New Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I am new here and I'm just curious how peoples experiences have been with hard mode while being married or dating? Is it recommended? I have been reading about the benefits of it and it sounds like a good challenge but I'm worried about my wife and the affect it will have on her. Maybe it would be good in order to reboot and then after the 90 days maybe figure out a good rhythm with her? What do you guys think?

I'm also 1 week into no PMO. Its interesting. Been trying to quit for a long time. Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks!

2. If it is something you think she will struggle with can you talk to her about it? I think you both have to be on board with it.

In my case, my wife and I rarely have sex, and she could go years without. I guess that’s an effect of having kids. She’s just not as interested. Personally I’m hoping to be capable of the same so I don’t have to nag her for it. If I can get to a point where I’m no longer addicted maybe a life of celibacy won’t be so difficult.