1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hard Time Getting Over Her

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Prince6543, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Prince6543

Prince6543 Fapstronaut

I was in 11th two years ago.
    1. Changed my school. Later regretted it because it was awful. But this is when I met HER.
    2. At first I didn't like her looks and neither her name.
    3. But I had nothing to do in school and even the teacher were dumb so I had to study on my own. So I used to spend my whole day looking at her and thinking about her.
    4. Soon I got attracted towards her.
    5. By the end of the year I fell for her. Couldn't talk to her because she knew my intentions. Can't even ask her out because I was not strong Financially, Physically and not even Mentally.
    6. 12th standard. I left her and the school. Everything seemed fine. I easily moved on.
    7. Then came the Dooms Day. Met her after a long year during the exams.
    8. Fell for her again and this time it was so intense that it felt like Love.
    9. Exams over. Four months went by. Still not able to forget her.
    10. Then I just found her Instagram. I don't use Insta but still I created a account to text her. Even sent her a request.
    11. One month went by. NO REPLY. To Confirm, I sent her a request from my friend's account she don't know of, and she accepted that.
    12. I was the only one whose request she didn't accept.
    13. She was always single although lots of even my seniors tried on her.
    14. I felt depressed and deleted that account.
    15. Still I used to check her account to check if she had updated her profile picture. If she did, I used to download that and save that on my phone.
    16. This went for almost 6 months. I was really sad. So I decided I need to move on.
    17. Then Came 2020. And I decided on 31st year 2019 that I won't check her Insta or see her photos from now on.
    18. But 3 months went by and I still cant get over her and she is stuck in my mind.
    19. I am not even deleting her photos because I'm afraid to see her and fall for her again.
    20. Whenever I ride my bike. I always remember her and cries. It has been 2 years now since I saw her first.
    Please Help Me and Tell me how to get her out of my mind and how to get over her.

2. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

Hey, man.

Sorry that you're having a rough time. Love can really hurt sometimes. What you should do is think about what you want to do with your life and set small goals to get there. Also, I recommend getting off social media as it might remind you of her. Try to get some hobbies to keep you busy and spend time with your friends. If you sit at home alone in front of a computer all day, it could tempt you to look her up and/or fap. Isolating yourself will not help you getting over her, quite the contrary.

Life goes on without her and someday you'll find the right one for you.

Good luck! Stay strong, my friend.

3. Free your mind

Free your mind Fapstronaut

Stay strong man! There are more of us in a similar boat. We have to keep strong, the time will pass and we will forget about them. I managed to do it once, I will do it again, so will you too.