1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HARD TO TALK TO HER AND ASK HER OUT.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by joe Ace, Jul 16, 2017.

1. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

Hova is right, you should change your view to getting excited/feel good for the actions that you take not the results that you get

Because theres no way to tell how shes going to react and the only thing in your control is the fact that you asked her out in the first place

Action > Results

2. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

Yep exactly that. Thank you both. I know I have to do it if I want to have at least a clear mind and less stress on this topic. And I will the next time I see her

3. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

Hello guys. I'm back for more advice actually on when I talk to her. So I now have the most confidence I can possibly have so I'm 100% percent going to talk to her. This week had not been in my favor as I was supposed to see her on this little kids camp for volunteering. But sadly I couldn't anyways this Sunday I am and so anything to help me in my first steps in the relationship building. Again I am not going to ask her out, I am going to ask her if we could start making our way into and actual relationship. As that will be up to her I believe she would see that its the way to go. So first steps as in texting, talking, etc. Any advice here is helpful thanks.

4. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

If you keep this up, you might just open up another door and find me kissing her this time. Oh this should be a learning experience so let me tell you how I'd do it. I'll make a dialogue.

-At kids camp
    Noland: I sure do hate kids

Sarah: What?!

Noland: I said I love kids, anyways we should kiss.

Sarah: W-
    *Interrupted*

Noland: Too soon? Not in front of the kids? Aight

Sarah: No, it's jus-

Noland leans in for the kiss

*Joe ace walks in*
    *Doesnt turn super Saiyan again*
    *Show gets canceled*

If you don't want this to come true, stop trying to play it safe. If she's going to reject you, she'll reject you no matter how you do it. Go in head first and take it slow after. I wouldn't recommend everyone to go in head first, but I feel as if you need to or you're going to back out.

HEAD FIRST.

joe Ace and The Consigliere like this.
  5. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

@joe Ace ... I want you to read this and re-read it over and over:

Fear of rejection is far worse than actually getting rejected.

Every guy in this thread should back me up on this. Every one of us has been nervous to talk to a woman we're attracted to. But I f***ing guarantee you ... if you just take the leap and go talk to her, you'll feel amazing for facing your fears, even if it doesn't go well. You will discover that it isn't nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

Watch this. Chappelle talks about how his first experience bombing on stage is exactly what launched him into being 'fearless':

joe Ace and The Consigliere like this.
  6. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

100% agree.

If you don't take the chance someone else will.

joe Ace likes this.
  7. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

That has to suck, but I'm not good with girls either cause I don't feel good enough, wanted etc.. so I understand what you're coming from and I'll tell you what my friends told me. There will be someone just right for you and there's someone for everyone.

8. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

Fear of rejection is far worse than actually getting rejected. Got it. I am going to say this tomorrow morning till I actually do it. I wull not come back home until I do it. :)
    Thanks for that @Noland , @SuperFan @hova, @xXkiller42. I would not disappoint. I mean I know of I fail this I have to another whole week of being down and even as you said Noland, opening another door and seeing a tragedy. Not gonna happen.

9. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

I'm excited. I better here from you in 12 hours.

joe Ace likes this.
  10. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Hope one day you have confidence

11. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Umm joe seems like a guy who gets things done, and he really like this girl. I hope she likes him back. Keep up the nofap maybe that will increase your attractiveness that's what I experienced it's more enjoyable to talk to girl when you are confident and has a long nofap streak, and that's one reason I'm going on nofap to build better relationships.

12. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Confidence of man is equals to his social stance times muscularity times nofap^2

joe Ace likes this.
  13. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

Thank you. I know it will defiantly help my confidence and social skills. I watched some YouTube videos of people who completed 45 day streak. And they saw changes in social skills so I'm definitely up for that

14. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

How many more hours till it's time ?

15. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

I feel gutted right now though. I couldn't do it today because as of yesterday her family went on vacation. And will not be seen for two weeks. I'm like so down because if only I did it last week I could have had something to talk about as in texting and stuff which would have built the relationship and what not. So for the two weeks I'm not seeing her. :(

16. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

About 336 hours sadly

17. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Screw that man, just call her lmao. That's too long for the 'head first' approach.

Just text her and say that you have something you wanna say over the phone and just take it from there. If you're trying to wait 336 hours, then that's taking up too much of your time thinking about her. Just get your answer. Head. First.

The Consigliere likes this.
  18. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

I would have done that but I don't have her number which was going to be something I would get when I told her. I could ask a mutual friend for it but I dont want to make him curious for some reason . so I guess a question is should I do that and I guess reveal it to him or just wait.

19. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

*Dials number*
    Noland: Hey is this the producer to the show "Joe Ace"

Producer: Yeah, what's up?

Noland: Yeah, I play the evil villain in his show.

Producer: So what?

NoLand: You can't have the show without the evil villain and I will leave if this Joe guy doesn't start making moves. And if I leave, this show will be no more.

Producer: Oh :emoji_poop: please Mr. NoLand sir, don't leave! I have a family!

Noland: Sthu. If Joe Ace doesn't get her number and call her within 2 days, I'm out!

Producer: Joe please make a move! The streets are not for me!

Joe.. Make a move for this mans family. If it's not for yourself, do it for him.

20. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

For real though, just get her number and get this over with. If she ends up rejecting you, you'll find out that you being scared of her saying no was way worse and way more time consuming than her actually saying no. Unless she's one of those girls who will embarrass you.

My first rejection was kinda like that. Any rejection after that now is quick and to the point. Most guys that you see who gets the girl they're with, have been through countless rejections. It's just the way it is.

If you play it safe, then you'll be trapped in your safe space. Alone.