1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hardmode...I really need some insight

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by JD123123, Jul 25, 2016.

1. JD123123

JD123123 Fapstronaut

Please respond this time, as I really desire some insight.

TLDR I'm possibly going to have sex with a trans girl during myreboot- tomorrow- we've had sex before btw. And for the past 5 days Ive been blowing her off for random reasons. I've been considering hardmode- but I've also been debating whether or not I should go through with hardmode. I could get laid in the next 24 hours (shes really into me), or I could postpone for the future.. thoughts?

2. Well, ask yourself what's more important to you? Getting laid or faster reboot? You can still reboot if you don't do Hard Mode, it would probably would just take more time. So if you have patience why not? But then again, sex will always be there waiting for you as well. But getting your health in check faster might be priority, at least for me anyways, if I were in your position.

Why not talk with her about this? You don't have to come out with addiction or anything. Just tell her you are on 90 day (or whatever is you goal) semen retention challenge. Why not use this time as an opportunity to connect with her in other ways than just sex? Like maybe cuddling, romance or maybe just making a friend?

3. tkrugerus

tkrugerus Fapstronaut

It truly depends on your priorities. If accomplishing hard mode is important to you, then talk with your friend and explain things to her. That being said, I don't feel that there is anything wrong with good old fashioneed sex; engage if you want, you are only human.

All anyone can offer is clarification, it's up to you to make the decision. It's all in your power.

Peace, friend