1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone discovered any correlation between Nofap and Beard Growth?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by S0geKing, May 7, 2020.

1. S0geKing

S0geKing Fapstronaut

The internet says there is no direct correlation between these things but I highly doubt it. Has anybody personally noticed anything?

palindromo likes this.
  2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

I think it's more connected with sex with partner .Sex is a real boost to your testosteron , hormone of male sexual characters

But i think that NoFap could make you forget masturbation to get more sex.

And i think nofap could make you get more energy for sports and weight lifting , or doing a healthy diet.
    That are others activities that boost testosterone

So i think it's more like a indirect consequence

S0geKing likes this.
  3. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

ive noticed that my facial hair is a lot "harder", dont know how else to describe it. when i shave my beard and touch my cheek it almost feels like abrasive paper.. im pretty sure this is not just an imagination.

u376 and S0geKing like this.
  4. The majority of internet sites believe in the harmlessness theory of masturbation. From my personal experience I I noticed a very slow growth in my beard in times I am in the vicious cycle. Generally hair growth of head and beard are effected by PMO. And similarly to hairfall if someone is masturbating heavily.

u376 and S0geKing like this.
  5. derrick91

derrick91 New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I've noticed that too. When I'm restraining the beard grow faster than usual. And look 'thicker' too. Not sure why.

S0geKing likes this.
  6. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

having achieved 23 months of no masturbation in past
    i confirm this.....yes....not fapping reduces hair fall and growth of facial hair become fast

S0geKing likes this.