1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone manage to beat Insominia Naturally ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Has anyone manage to beat Insominia Naturally ?

I don't think it has anything to do with PMO, since i've left that addiction 180+ days ago. Anyway managed to beat it Naturaly ??

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  2. Mr Lee

Mr Lee Fapstronaut

Doing PMO will most certainly not help Insomnia, since PMO will give you an adrenaline rush that is hard to get rid of but as you have noticed it is not the only cause and everyone is different.
    Try this:
    -Take away caffeine completely. Not even a single cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
    -No screen time (desktop or mobile) three hours before sleep.
    -No serious thinking before sleep, sort of no thinking about work worries, bills, problems etc.. try to read something relaxing.
    -Sort your life out as much as possible
    -Wake up at a similar time every day

When I do all the above I know I have A LOT better chances of getting a good night sleep.

capablex100, Mr.Tony and Indiahel like this.
  3. Indiahel

Indiahel Fapstronaut

For me sleep routine helped, I usually don't eat or look at screens 2-3h before bedtime. I also avoid exercising or going to shower at this time and dim the lights. Last thing I do before bed is listen to audiobooks.
    Mr Lee has good points. I would add being active during the day and not taking naps.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  4. Thank you my friends :)

I didn't sleep well last night almost 3 hours... I will stay away until 21:00. Maybe that will help out, and of course apply what you guys mentioned. Thank You!

5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Yes, just ask someone to do a rear naked choke on you for 8 seconds

brassknucks likes this.