1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone on here opened up there ''third eye''?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, May 12, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

Im curious to know if any of you have opened up your third eye and if you have what do you see, and how do you open it? Also has anyone on here astral projected as well?

boichy likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Here we call the anus "The eye of a thousand wrinkles". If you meant that, then no.

3. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

i know lsd does it but there are more healthy ways to do it .

4. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

lol no when you open your third eye you can see i think spirits and stuff like that

5. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

There was a dude who called himself Third Eye on here a while back. His Third Eye allowed him to see conspiracies everywhere. I wonder if he ever finished that screenplay.

Jen@8675309 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

My vision is augmented.

Deleted Account, boichy and LEPAGE like this.
  7. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

And he never went to Chilli's again. The end!

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  8. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

hm very interesting ! Never get into conspiracies! they change how you view the world as it happened to me and it takes over your thoughts and stuff!

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

10. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

I once took an online chakra test back when I was an angsty teenager. It told me that all of my chakras were blocked except my sixth (i.e. the Third Eye). Make of that what you will. :p

11. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

12. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

haha!

13. So good to see you! I missed you so much!
    So glad it's over, I missed you so much...
    Came out to watch you play; why are you running away?
    Came out to watch you play; why are you running away?

*air guitar*

PRY ING O PEN MY THIRD EYE

What a great track.

In answer to OP, yes I did, on acid when I was 18 or so. It was problematic (read: psychotic,) but as a result I had a direct experience of Kundalini shakti which ended up saving my life when I finally did learn about meditation and approaching it in a healthy manner. It took about 8 years to get to that point though, but I am convinced that it is a very real phenomenon, and the 'coiled serpent' analogy is very much a literal thing metaphysically.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  14. Pafton Tsumi

Pafton Tsumi Fapstronaut

Not quite a third eye, but 50% of the time after smoking weed I fully understand that I'm alive, and that the chances of me being alive and experiencing the moment I'm in RIGHT NOW in this brief period of the inconceivable amount of time that humans have walked the earth - let alone the age of the universe - are extremely slim.
    When I add on the fact that I've probably got several times the number of years I've lived left to live, and that my life isn't a daily struggle for food and water, I feel overwhelmed and wonder how I can be so blessed.
    I haven't used LSD yet but I've planned to soon - needless to say I can't wait.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. It was a life-changing, positive experience for me BUT if I can offer any advice, just remember... One tab at a time, and definitely observe Set and Setting. It can wait if you're not in a 100% positive mood or not in the best company (or with too many people, loud environment etc.) Contrary to popular belief, music festivals/gigs aren't the best environment to try it imo.

16. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

it is 100% real and i dont know if i will open mine but im not sure yet !

17. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

do you see spirits or evil and good entities ?

18. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

like by seing demonic entities and such ?

19. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

I WOULDNT use LSD if you do be prepared for DEMONIC entities and such because it opens up your third eye for a short period of time! IF you do use it just be prepared they are not a hallucination they are real and present !