1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

has anyone tried supplements as part of the healing process?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by AvengerOne2019, Dec 30, 2018.

1. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

I take 5 grams a day. It helps a bit.

2. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Too much zinc can cause B12 deficiency, so I'd be careful since you don't take B12. Too much magnesium causes diarrhea. Too much iodine can cause thyroid issues.
    St. John's Wart can interact with many herbs/supplements/medications and can lead to dangerous side effects. Not enough science on CBD, but I've heard good things.
    Spirulina can be contaminated with nerve toxins, so you take risks there too.

I agree completely with @Troy07. Stick to avoiding the cause = P. Avoid all the supplement gimmicks and eat whole fruits and veges to get all the vitamins and minerals you need. Stop trying to mask symptoms with supplements and attack the cause, which is P(MO).

3. Limitbreaker

Limitbreaker Fapstronaut

Remember, first healthy lifestyle and healthy eating. Then you can add citrullin, for better blood flow. D Aspartic Acid is really good but not more thatn 3 gr a day, makes your testosterone produce more, resveratrol, maca is good for sperm and cum ( a lot!!!!!), I wouldnt add more, thats my style

4. Timetorecover

Timetorecover Fapstronaut

@tet2vd I ordered it on Amazon. Brand name is Banyan Botanicals. Can’t speak to age, sorry. I’m only taking 1/4 ts now and it still seams to be working.

tet2vd likes this.
  5. Timetorecover

Timetorecover Fapstronaut

@ClaritySeeker Could not agree with you more regarding avoiding the cause. That’s what makes this site so great! Logging on, reading other individuals stories helps to stay focused. I do think though that short term use of herbs can help reduce/stop old urges.

ClaritySeeker and tet2vd like this.