1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has exercise ever triggered this?!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by takezawa2, Jul 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

Today while I was working out I got 89% erect inside of my shorts. For some reason the more vigorous and intense I pumped iron the harder it got. I continued to workout but it only intensified the sensation and arousal. At one point it seemed like I was even pleasuring myself , it was the fabric rubbing against me, but I was just doing various exercises, I almost climaxed and I felt guilty about it.

2. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

Oh yes, that is called exercise - induced orgasms or coregasms.

3. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

I’m
    wow just looked this up, how odd...

4. Coregasm, had one doing ring dips once.

5. Allow me to do these couple claps and huzzahs for you. It's rare to find a guy who even attempts ring dips.

6. Great for triceps and shoulders mate :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. takezawa2

takezawa2 Fapstronaut

so is this like a thing you do to achieve pleasure or is it accidental?

8. It was accidental, I was actually quite irritated by it because it was like day 11 or something.

9. Yes this has happened to me. haha

Thankfully this hasn't happened in the gym at all. I remember I did cardio one time and I was on the bike for about 45 minutes and I swear all of the blood was rushing to my member. I actually had to stop because I was to hard and it was actually embarrassing me a bit. If this happens to us in the gym we are screwed. haha

But I remember one of my crushes was texting me at the time so I believe. I believe it triggered it.
    I'm not sure why this happens though on healing weeks though. I think everything is re sensitizing and the blood is flowing more in your corpus/shaft?