1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Has this ever happened to you? (Males only)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by seth, Feb 26, 2014.

1. seth

seth Fapstronaut

I'm on my fourth or fifth day or whatever (first time trying), and I was taking a leak the other day and at the very end of the stream, there was a small string of semen that came out. I didn't orgasm, or anything near it, but what was this? Has this ever happened to any of you? More curious than concerned.

2. MattNow

MattNow Fapstronaut

Happened to me I think 2 or 3 times in my life. When I was taking a leak in the end a small string of something not clear, a little bit white, definitely visible in toilet, but was pinching me for a while (few minutes). Then gone.

3. seth

seth Fapstronaut

Interesting. Any ideas what the cause is? Were you abstaining from MO at that time?

4. Angriff

Angriff Fapstronaut

Maybe is just something from kidney?

5. MattNow

MattNow Fapstronaut

This might have been from kidney, hard to say. If it happened to me more often I would definitely be worried, but if it was just 3 times I just ignored that. I honestly don't remember if I was abstaining from MO at that time, but possibly not. Right now it's my first attempt to quit PMO.

If it's not pinching you and doesn't happen again I wouldn't worry :)

6. tushar_2708

tushar_2708 Fapstronaut

Don't worry guys. It's not at all a big thing. Its semen only. It will happen to you mostly in morning when you go to pee. During the REM phase of sleep, due to higher NO(nitrous oxide) level in blood, muscles in penis dilate and you have an erection. (morning glory, clicks? ) During that, some semen makes it's way to the track and comes out when you go to pee for the next time. Not a big deal at all.

7. alexs

alexs Fapstronaut

u can google it mate....it doent sound like a problem...well tushar gave a good explanation..i think it should be the reason

8. DaLE

DaLE New Fapstronaut

When you don't masturbate for a while it happens. Don't worry :p

9. seth

seth Fapstronaut

Not to alarm anyone but I read this could also be a symptom of an enlarged prostate, but that only happens to 40+ years old right?

10. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

Yeah brah, that's the story of my life in hard mode. The body's just releasin' some of my excess manliness in this low-brow way until I can put it where it really needs to be ;)

Stay spartan.

11. indefatigableman

indefatigableman Fapstronaut

ejaculant is not just made up of semen from the testes of course.the majority of ejaculant comes from the base of the member a and small amount from the testes. hence why men who have had the snip still ejaculate.

12. ckrescho

ckrescho Fapstronaut

That happened to me when I was taking a dump once. I wish I could just cum anytime I felt like it. lol

13. fapcultative

fapcultative Fapstronaut

It happened to me few times along the years aswell; as far I know is a little of semen that can escape if the prostate not bypasses at 100% so don't worry

...except if it happens to you daily

14. freedomwarrior

freedomwarrior Fapstronaut

about day 5 I can squeeze some semen when having a bowel movement, or taking a dump. Sometime the semen flows by itself when the poop rubs along the prostate. Sometimes I squeeze it out by trying to push more poop out. This happens every day or so after day 5. Recently, for the first time, I had some semen squeeze out while standing up at the toilet and peeing. When I was done peeing and tried to squeeze out the last drop, the semen came out. Surprised me because it has never happened when I was standing up peeing. For me, I enjoy when that happens, whether sitting or now standing.

btw, no sexual feeling, usually zero arousal, no orgasm, no throbbing, no automatic spasm as in orgasm. simply manually flexing the muscles.

As far as enlarged prostate only for men over 40, that would be false. Usually over 40, yes, but not always. Every man ages similarly, yet differently.

Stay strong everyone.

15. Same here. I am on day 6 now, but once I will get to two+ weeks, I expect the same. And it is indeed enjoyable - to know that u r full to the brim! :) A walking bomb!

16. Jofy

Jofy Fapstronaut

yeah I can agree its not huge concern just part of the process of the body releasing I guess. It's been happening to me over the last few days too.
    joe

17. seth

seth Fapstronaut

Interesting it only happened to me at the 6th day or whatever, and hasn't since. And yes, I was taking a dump while it happened, not while I was pissing in a urinal. I was new to this site when I posted that, so I didn't realize how comfortable I'm allowed to be about talking about taking a dump, haha.

18. freedomwarrior

freedomwarrior Fapstronaut

19. justachilledguy

justachilledguy Fapstronaut

This has happened to me also, at around the second week for about a week long. When taking a dump, but mostly when standing up to pee. I felt relieve every time because it kinda felt like I could go longer without masturbating. Now I'm on my fifteenth day and I no longer get them.

One annoying part when I was getting these, though, was that I would get the need for that extra squirt of 'pee' after I zipped up. Then I would have to unzip again and let go of what I thought was pee but actually turned out to be semen. At the beginning of my second week, I would get very thick globs of semen at the end of peeing. Toward the end of the second week it was just a little bit of clear/milky semen. Now, day 15, I get none.