1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hate my boss

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Jan 5, 2022.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Guys tell me what should I do.. I can not take this no more…boss does not appreciate how much work you do for them after I have been there for so many years… I need to get out and just find anything for now… I want to just leave but I have a mortgage!!! My soul can not take this no more as it’s really getting to me…

2. EdvinasK26

EdvinasK26 Fapstronaut

Hello, if you cant take this anymore, change your job. Because if you feel that its not good, you need to make changes in your life. You know bosses no matter how much work you put, they will pressure you more and more. I think you can find a better job and still pay mortgage. I know that feeling when you are in a job for 3-5 years, its hard to left and go in another company, everything new...

3. Start applying for jobs. Don't let them get to you. Just think that you will be gone soon and focus on working towards that new job. If you are doing a good job here you will be valuable to another employer. You can do this.

Good luck.

Whispers and sam30 like this.
  4. Don't put yourself through hell for soulless money, taking shit from others is a quick way to the bottom, you don't need them, go find something else to do. take care of yourself, be happy.

When I self sabotaged I was in a dark place, I sold all my stuff, and just left to go find myself. After a few months I found new things to dive into and new people to be around.

You can get what you want if you go looking and what you're look for is looking for you.

sam30 and The Passenger like this.
  5. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

What kind of job do you have ?

6. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

I am in the motor trade..

7. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Don't react out of impulse. Take a few days off if you can, to have a long weekend. Meditate and reflect on what is causing you to feel the way you do. Try to see things from the boss perspective as well. Don't just quit outright, that would be irresponsible. As someone who's had some fairly horrible bosses in the past, I understand. Start looking for other job opportunities and apply, whether in the same field or something you feel you would be good at. During that time, just learn to say no to the extra and do only the tasks that are required of your job.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    sam30 likes this.