1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hated and alone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by hated, May 8, 2018.

1. Dr. Wankenstein

Dr. Wankenstein Fapstronaut

I know how it feels. The mere thought of getting out of bed and taking a shower feels like an impossible mission. After a day of feeling like shit, I go to bed and brood over what a waste I am.

But I promise you, there is hope. For me, the key was doing my best with the PA issue, while beginning to do things for myself.

If running seems like too much, go for a walk. Notice the foliage and the fresh air and try to just be in the moment. Read a good book. Cook something new. Go to a concert. Learn something new - a language, a musical instrument, a sport or hobby... Begin to live life for YOU.

The same suggestions everyone makes for breaking PA also applies to rebuilding the self. Replace time spent feeding the addiction with time spent on you.

If you're into, or willing to try meditation, I strongly suggest reading "The Mindful Way Through Depression," by Williams, Teasdale. Regal & Kabat-Zinn.

Above all, know that you are never alone and never unloved!!

hated likes this.
  2. First of all, your willpower and self-esteem will vastly improve by kicking the MO habit. Get that out of the way so you can work on other areas of your life to gain more happiness and satisfaction. You will start emanating these qualities naturally without having to try and people will pick up on that and become receptive to you. Meanwhile, enjoy your solitude but work on yourself so you don't feel lonely. Being independently happy without needing anyone's approval or disapproval would be ideal. And storms will pass. And you will make those special friends in time.

hated likes this.
  3. hated

hated Fapstronaut

Thank you for your prayers.

4. hated

hated Fapstronaut

But dont you think it is wrong to live a lonley life and die a lonely life? I don’t want that for me and for sure there must be another way towards developing meaningful connection with people.

kio_actualized likes this.
  5. hated

hated Fapstronaut

That is bit difficult too. Can’t make it longer than 2 weeks as I start feeling honey all the time and uwell. To be honest I don’t feel like I have ever truly succeeded in anything meaningfull in my life.

6. Then perhaps you should do the PM in strict scheduled moderation like once a week, once every two weeks, or once a month. That way, you don't have to fret with the "I can't ever do this again!" torture and meantime, you can enjoy a break from all that and allow more time and energy in other areas of your life. --- Perhaps your birth chart shows lots of opposition. astrodienst.com is excellent for transit reports. ---- The most meaningful aspect of your life is your BEING, that awareness which is tied into everybody and everything whether you realize that or not. You are as priceless as everyone else. You may not like the movie of your life, but it's just that, a mere movie that your higher self simply observes. Culturing a calmer mind will allow you to be more detached to this superficial, surface, waves-on-the-ocean drama. --- You should change your username that reflects something positive and transformative. Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm trying to be a mentor or counselor. I just don't like people suffering on this site. It's challenging enough trying to break free from PM-fantasy world addiction. Take care.

hated likes this.