1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Have to do the worse part to save relationship

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by keplerb, Mar 28, 2021.

1. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

I have lost many friends due to this addiction without being able to explain myself. Today I am on the verge of losing another . Now I have to explain him why i don't go out, call etc. I have to tell the truth. His last call was a ugly reminder of how hell is supposed to be. He critcised me for my behavior in a indirect way and then told me so casually byeeee like he doesn't even care now. This guy knows me for years and I have helped him a lot too. I know it's not his mistake nor mine but I have to now do the needful . Tell him the truth . My voicr is cracking even practicing this . Need some courage.

What should I do ?

2. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

I have no idea what I should do much less you but I know how both of us can make the right decision any time we remember: do the loving thing. Love wants good things for people especially other people. Taking the actions of love benefits everyone, self and others.

keplerb likes this.
  3. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

That's such a nice thing to say. I did it. We both feel better now. He understands my problem and told me he will there for me . I also felt a huge relief , letting it go off my chest. I was afraid of exposing this secret but the time had come and I had lost enough relationships to recognise that they r very important. It's been my effort to mend my broken relationships lately and I will keep apologizing people because of how I have hurt them during these years where I was not the best I can be and hope for the best.

4. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

You have amazing courage mate. Good for you. I hope your relationships flourish from here out.

keplerb likes this.
  5. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

Thank you. I am grateful for this community.

6. Save your relationships. This is how rock bottom of addiction looks.
    Did you called your friend ?

7. keplerb

keplerb Fapstronaut

No I whatspped him. Had I called him I would have started to cry. But water under the table now. He called me the next morning and he invited me to go out along with couple of friends.

out and MeTP like this.