Have you ever enjoyed being an asshole or people thinking you are an asshole?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ProtagonistOfMyLife, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

Just wondering how people feel on the topic.

2. Depends on who and why lol but usually I rly feel like an asshole afterwards. Not a good feeling.

Re:Born likes this.
  3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I don't like to act like an asshole, but if someone decides to be an asshole to me I'll be one back.

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  4. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

I'm an asshole to my close friends when they act like assholes around me first. Usually it's for fun but every now and then I realize I've gone too far and sometimes don't apologize.

5. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

There was one time I was purposely being an asshole. My dad's friend and his family came over to my house to celebrate New Years day. My mom put a few snacks on a table so that they would have something to snack on. I saw some chocolates in a dish, so that gave me an idea. Before they arrived, I rubbed a few of the chocolates against my balls and then put them back into the dish.

At the end of the night, I saw that all the chocolates were gone (they had been eaten). That means that they must have eaten the chocolates that I rubbed against my nuts. :emoji_joy: