1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever have girls approaching you?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by embodiment of luck, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Yes it's happened for me. Quite rare though.

It's happened a few times at parties when I was a teen/20s. And most recently as a 32yo being approached by a mature but attractive women I sat next to in the library.

With younger girls the approach might be asking you a dumb question they could figure out without you easily. If she asks you something that's obvious or easy enough to find out - she's probably only asking because it's an innocent excuse to talk to you.

Mature women can be more direct. Asking what you're doing at the bar, if you'd like to go get a coffee, or going in for a compliment or arm grab early on.

How to make this happen? I don't know. Seems very rare for me. I'm 6ft but always been a skinny quiet dude (only just turning that around now). It's probably when you're high energy, feeling your best, and happen to cross paths with a woman who's feeling the same and likes your type.

But I think approaching them is a big time saver compared to waiting for them. And with that...

A note on desperate approaches:

Bars can be a tricky environment. But I don't think approaching during the daytime in public is necessarily bad. For one, you're both sober. Secondly, you don't have to put her on the spot and ask for the number or say she's cute right away.

I find making small talk about something happening nearby, or a poster on the street for some event, anything like that - is a good way to chat. If you just get a single response, great. But you may get a good conversation, and after a minute you can easily add in what you do, where you're from, what you like about the area etc. etc.

Any laughs or similarities of interest that come from this = a possible connection. Then a quick outro, got to go but we should hang out some time, is good to do when you reach a high point in the convo.