1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Having P and M urges after sex?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by blews, Jul 27, 2018.

1. blews

blews Fapstronaut

Im going on 28 days clean now which is my longest streak ever. Im starting to get more urges recently and I've had to work extra hard to avoid hitting my triggers, but Ive still held strong. I was just wondering if other people in a relationship have simar feelings, but for some reason everytime after I have sex, later in the day I start to feel intense urges to watch P and M. It logically doesnt make sense for me because I think Im having some pretty good sex and for the most part my mind isnt really focused on P. In my mind its almost like I just want the fun to keep going and really push for some extra enjoyment. Idk either way I still keep my urges at bay but its just something weird Ive been aware of.

2. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Its called the chaser effect. A lot of us get it and it can make u relapse if ur not very aware. U could try 'finishing multiple times' however it isnt a guarantee. U can also try cold showers after. But for me my new favorite is to transmute that into productive tasks. Cuz ur so hyped after its like I CAN DO ANYTHING. If the urge is strong and u learn to channel it u can do a lot ... if u cant deal with it cold shower and dont be in a situation where u can relapse if she leaves.

Kenzi likes this.