1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

having sex but feeling very bad for few days

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Paper, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

So I have sex every weekend, but I feel like I am near depression, I feel very low confident, I feel irratable all the time and paranoid about relationship.
    Is it flatline or something else?

2. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Recently I told my gf that sometimes I get a little anxious and that state of mind leads me to think she is cheating on me. Speaking from that experience, I can recommend that you talk about that part to your SO. They'll more than likely be understanding about it. No you're not whining. You just probably care about your SO and don't want yourself getting hurt. Guess what, we're all like that. It's a part of being human :)

In regards to the other things, I wish you luck in finding out how to desk with them. Speaking from personal experience, it helps to do something that puts you into a 'flow' state (a state of mind where you're focused on something you like doing). Personally I can feel myself in flow when I'm doing some Spanish homework or on Duolingo. When you're in flow you don't have the time to feel bad.

The other thing I'd recommend is getting outside of your head. It doesn't have to be too taxing. Focusing on doing 10 really good pushups is enough I find.

Good luck!

Asgardian36, +TenPercent and dojistar like this.
  3. thelitfit1

thelitfit1 Fapstronaut

Try holding your nut even during sex. I released last week during sex and now I have a cold. I do not think it's a coincidence.

4. parad0x

parad0x Fapstronaut

Orgasism with my gf is sending me into a 3 day hangover / flatline Everytime too.

So far in my journey of 100 days plus I have started getting horny to real woman again. But obviously I'm not healed enough to withstand the dopamine dump orgasims provide.

My plan is karezza moving forward with occasional 0s only.

5. I feel you, all 4 of you who have posted so far. I think that, on some level, orgasming from sex with a gf must be better than MO, yet . . . on many levels, my body and brain don't know the difference between sex and MO. Just as described in Cupid's Poisoned Arrow, an orgasm is an orgasm.

Here's my story:
    At 100+ days without an O, I was feeling ah-mazing! So good in fact that I somehow started dating the woman that I had a major crush on :cool:

At 130 days, I had a wet dream thinking about (hugging) her.

About 30 days later, we had had sex a few times already, but I had my first O with her.

I still felt great after the first O from sex (bear in mind that I had only had 1 orgasm and 1 wet dream in nearly 300 days before that) and I felt great after the second O. After the third O, I felt okay. And after the fourth O . . . I found myself full of urges and felt like I was right back at the beginning :oops:

About 30 days later, I relapsed with masturbation.

Now I have PE every time I have sex with my girlfriend and relapsed again a few days ago. :(

I really miss how I felt with triple digit semen retention. I am fortunate that I have managed to practice some karezza with my gf, but we've also had strain in our relationship because of my desires to not O - even though I could last a long time and give her orgasms with oral, she said she felt humiliated by having O's with me when I was holding back . . . and suggested that maybe we just aren't sexually compatible which put me into utter panic!
    Now I am on day 2 and am struggling to get back on the wagon as well as wondering how to balance my desire for semen retention and a desire to maintain a healthy loving relationship with my girlfriend.

6. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

oh dude...your story is a real eye-opener for us here, man! Hope you get back on the wagon and find some one considerate who will understand your intentions behind holding back.

7. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

wow man...looks like your GF is very understand, youre a lucky guy!

Dim Meadow likes this.
  8. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

It could be if you're an addict who has just stopped using and not done any recovery. Like a real addict who stops using but is not very happy about it, I know a lot of those and they are not a lot of fun to be around. My life was a wasteland and pm+ was the bright spot in it, if all I did was take out the pm+ I'd just live in a worse wasteland. There's a way to not live in the desert wondering why you're thirsty, that's what I've been doing for 2485 days. It may not be relevant to you but I always mention it in case someone reading identifies with the idea of going nofap not being as fun as it seems like it should feel, for me just quiting pm+ without a radical change to the fabric of my life felt like being a vampire who doesn't drink blood. I needed something to fill the gapng hole in my insides or else it didn't really matter how much good stuff I tried to patch it with.