1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy Ways to increase testosterone ..

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Infinite spirit, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Infinite spirit

Infinite spirit Fapstronaut

No you are not offending me it's ok man you are asking genuinely..i was 48 kg from two years. Now I'm 75 kg!!..im taller ..my body shape is more muscular ..my shoulders are wide..my arms are muscular. Give it a try man..its worth it

2. It might make them strong and ripped but they are not healthy. Just because somebody looks healthy on outside does not mean that they are actually healthy on inside.

Most bodybuilders also inject steroids. So as WWE stars and a lot of actors with ripped body. That toxic crap does not show on outside. It does show on blood work though, especially after many years of abuse.

Besides, it's completely unnecessary. We can get all the protein we need from sources that are not high in ldl cholesterol and saturated fat. Leagumes, nuts, seeds. If you don't mind supplements then also plant based protein powders. Eating animal foods is completely unnecessary for bodybuilding.

And if you really insist on eating animal food then fish like Halibut or Sardines are way better option cos they are way lower in cholesterol and saturated fat. Also higher amounts of omega 3s in fish help to somewhat offset negative effects of high cholesterol somewhat. Definitely consider replacing dairy and meat for fish. It's not ideal and still overall unhealthy, but it is slightly healthier option.

If you are super inclined to ate eggs for protein at least throw out yolks. Most of that toxic garbage is in the yolk. Just buy some liquid egg whites or something.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2019
    Jal Say likes this.
  3. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

thanks mate

i am asking you this because you are giving advice and i want to know what kind of physique you built with following your own advice

i buit up from 70 kgs to 95, eating a moderate to low protein diet

i believe that carbs are more anabolic then protein (if not in a protein deficit)

have you got your testosterone levels checked?

what kind of workout do you do

Jal Say likes this.
  4. Infinite spirit

Yes right. 75% carbs +25% protein.
    I eat three times a day. In the morning I drink a t least 7 raw eggs and 3 -4 cups of milk. Two meals should be high in carbs(rice ..pasta.bread..oats..etc). Once a week I eat fish or chicken or goat meat.
    Workout just regular old lifting your weight and push ups and some cardio as well .
    I didn't get my T levels checked btw ..i don't feel like I should do that.

5. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

and please , dont throw away the yolks, mother nature is crying every time :

6. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

Thanks , whats your age?

how is your hair doing with al that milk and grains?

any hairloss?

7. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I was 51 kg last April. Now I'm 64/65 kg. I eat 4 meals a day and then drink 3 home made smoothies in between the meals. Can't wait to be 75 kg like you. Probably in a year I'll be at that weight.

Infinite spirit likes this.
  8. Infinite spirit

I'm 21. My hair ?! Hmmm actuall6my hair is terrible because I used to put tons of gel to look cool and shit ..no more.
    I don't know if milk affects hair negatively I can't help with that. Also I'm not s doctor or professional in these topics I'm just talking from my experience. Best wishes..;)

9. Harrynak

Harrynak Fapstronaut

gel doesnt have anything to do with hair health

i am telling you this because yes milk has an effect on your hair (and health) so does big servings of grains

please if you start to lose your hair think about my post and hit me up or just stop milk and grains and processed foods

HAIRLOSS IS NOT GENETIC

Jal Say and Infinite spirit like this.
  10. Hey, if you want a good way of increasing your testosterone levels, follow @MarkoSkoric since he gives really good advice on how to do that! c:

11. Infinite spirit

Thanks ..gonna follow him.

aspiringwriter1997 likes this.
  12. Elof reliable

Elof reliable Fapstronaut

Squats and deadlifts are best exercises to increase your testosterone levels, it will also build up your strength. As for the lower testosterone levels, i think the most important thing is to free yourself from stress, anger , anxiety etc... As for the food , i think you can eat raw eggs, just try not to eat yolk every day (i myself eat raw eggs but throw away yolk) because it has lot of cholesterole, also try to lower milk usage because it can damage your bones (it sounds funny , but i read a lot about how milk reduces calcium and magnesium level in bones) , but i think that if you exercise every day and sleep normal, even fat food is not going to affect your look or performance, balanced diet is the best solution here - glass of milk per day, some fruits, for protein a lot of fish, vegetables, grains for energy( best time to eat grains is for breakfast), and as less sugar as possible . As for the grains , this is the first time i hear it can affect your hear growth, if you could explain how it does, write please :)

13. shampoo? why? thanks for list

14. Infinite spirit

The chemicals in the shampoo affect your testosterone ..as well as soap and toothpaste and almost all the hygiene products . Use them in moderation.
    Thank you.

15. Jal Say

Jal Say Fapstronaut

Mindcontrol and mindfulness I think could increase Testosteron.

Coldshower are great but I recommend Cold shower + Wim hof technique. With that your oxygen level in your body increases and as such your body ph value and body milieu will change to akalin/base which is essentiell for being healthy. Also, you will learn to control your immun system and to control your nerve system to a certain extend.

If we wan't to talk about egga, please inform yourself and read studies or listen to doctors, not doctors sponsored by big pharma or the media which is sponsored by big pharma. They don't want you to be healthy cuz it would result in a loss of money to them. Same reason why I recommend not to use drugs/medicine if you are not in a dire need like after a car accident. If a doctor gives medicin, then please inform yourself about natural healing methods, everything you can get as a "medicin" you can also get in nature.
    Ofc not all docs are like that, most are obvious to the fact that the system they assist does not led to healing but to more illnesses and that being Ill is not normal at all.
    Well, if you live in asia that's something different but in mostly Europe and Amerika it is the case

16. Jal Say

Jal Say Fapstronaut

For the person which wrote about milk and bones that is fairly easy to explain, first some information thatn are needed for understanding.

The Ph-Value is naturally base, your blood is base and almost all regions of your body have a base Ph - value, if your ph value is base or alkaline you basicly cannot become I'll cuz bacteria, cancer cells, viruses... can only grow in a region where the ph value changed to more acid.

Btw. Not only because smth is sour it's acid, limonade without sugger is base not acid.

Sugger is really high in acid, and milk contains a lot of sugger, If you drink milk or eat a lot of raw sugger / cheese / have much stress / drinking sparkling water / being angry a lot your ph value will change to acid and you will experience smth called overacidification, if your body is overaciditifated then he will use calcium and magnesium to try to change the ph back to base, which is Impossible If you don't stop consuming it. Where does your body stores calcium? In your bones. Thats what is called osteoporose.
    Some may argue that in milk is calcium but the amount of calcium stored in milk is really insufficient, especially because your body can absorb only like 25-30% of the Calcium stored in milk. Also called bioavailability and absorbtion raterwhich is certainly low in milk.

Btw I support the comment that said less protein more carbs, carbs are as I know the only or primary energie resource that your brain can use and will use.

Eggs/meat/ dairy may have protein but things like beans, legums, wheatgras, sprouded seeds have a lot more. Algae have also a lot of Protein, they are also the only reason why fish have omega 3 in them. Like 100g spirulina has 65g Protein. I also don't know of any bean which has less protein than meat, most have more in comparison.

So wouldn't it be easier and more useful to eat beans/legums/wheatgras/algae ? You also get a lot of vitamins, nutrition and as example Omega 3.

Btw. The animal with the highest equality of genetics to the human, the gorilla with 98,8% almost only eats sprouds. And look at that muscles

For your hair: I recommend to stop using Shampoos, If than natural ones with things like thyme in it. Also a hair cure with coconut oil or hempbutter is also recommended. I can only speak out of my experience and I have a really dense, voluminous and smooth hair