1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hearing my neighbors having sex

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ghost79, Oct 10, 2017.

1. WreckTangle

WreckTangle Fapstronaut

Just curious ... what would the charge be?

2. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

Nothing. Police would just come there, and tell them not to make too much noise. You cant sue anyone for that lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. WreckTangle

WreckTangle Fapstronaut

Yup, and then they could go right back to it. Unless the police heard them make too much noise or a few other people also complained about it. I suspect that's not going to happen :)

4. HacKadi

HacKadi Fapstronaut

I highly recommen to you the reading of the book No More Mr. Nice Guy!

Physicist likes this.
  5. I don't understand. How cum (lol) you had house mates fucking @ 14. :confused:

6. papaG

papaG Fapstronaut

Soml..especially in college. We used to live in these partitioned dorm rooms and in my third year, my roommate was quite a jack rabbit...would fap to some of his visitors "tracks"

7. SpiritualWarrior

SpiritualWarrior Fapstronaut

I have the same issue. It's hard when you live alone. But at the same time I get a rush of energy from it that makes me want to do a hard workout in the gym or do another physical activity. Don't you have the same feeling?

8. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Yes I do and I guess that's a good thing.

9. Ash22

Ash22 Fapstronaut

OP, you need to focus on YOURSELF. Who gives a rats ass what anyone else is doing? Work on bettering yourself, making yourself more attractive and intelligent etc rather than grovelling about women and putting their pussy on a pedestal.

Just chill out and do YOU. Everything will be easier after that.

Superadders and Deleted Account like this.
  10. chuka

chuka Fapstronaut

Bro you need to man up.Do you drink?There are so many girls out there looking for a good time and who are not prostitutes....also we live in a world of sexually transmitted diseases. Please google Chlaymdia and look at the images, its no walk in the park

11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Don't be so hard on yourself hookers aren't to be ashamed of. Not to sound like an SJW but that's a social construct.

Ash22 likes this.
  12. Scared Human

Scared Human Fapstronaut

My mom rented out the spare bedroom in the place I lived and mostly to other girls.. so yeah. I even started jerking off to the sounds which made me feel like the worst after I finished...

Potato93 likes this.
  13. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your advice. I feel this way because its the truth, simple as that. I'm a nice guy and I've always respect others but I get none in return, especially from the other gender. I guess I'm just really bitter about it all.

Potato93 likes this.
  14. Superadders

Superadders Fapstronaut

Unfortunately you cannot do much about your neighbours. Calling the police?! Seriously? Get a grip guys. Just get some earplugs, listen to some music whatever. And if they are unreasonably keeping you up at night, just politely ask them to keep it down so they are aware.

What you CAN do is work on YOURSELF. There seems to be a lot of negative chatter ("my life is pathetic", "women dont find me attractive"). Well then change your life. Do things that will boost your esteem - work, exercise, hobbies, travel, whatever. Make your life more interesting independent of women. When it comes to women, the biggest limiting factor to you getting what you want is your mindset. You need to get yourself out there and interact with several women. In other words, take action. That is the only way in which you are going to be better with women in the long run. Dont be afraid to express your desires and your true personality.

Agree with HacKadi and Ash22 - focus more on improving YOURSELF as a person and becoming the most attractive version of yourself. YOUR life and YOUR happiness needs to be controlled by YOU, not some random woman getting fucked by some random guy.

15. get a recording of something that will turn them off and play it real loud. like trumpets playing in a band.

16. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

play loud music or use heavy ear plugs. if i were you i'd put a note under their door to keep it down and if they continued bang on their door.

Also OP, stop with the negativity. If you call those heart breaks, i have news for you. Some have had it even worse. For once, get yourself better, you aren't going to get a quality woman if all you are is negative. No one likes to enter someone's life if its all negative energy.

Time you sort yourself out. Continue on the negative cycle and resort to drugs and therapy, or realise you are worth something and you can be worth a lot more and start hitting the gym, reading books, sorting out your grooming, style and social skills.

Then comeback and say your life is pathetic.

Quite honestly, your negativity is pathetic.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    Clerk373 likes this.
  17. neil32

neil32 Fapstronaut

I hear every night, I wish sometimes to join them :p

18. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

Man, you say all these good things for the dude to improve and by the end you call him pathetic. How can someone get confidence reading this. Put yourself in his place, dont judge even if you call it like that.
    Some people have it easier than others in re-building up, specially if you understand what depression is, and a lot of people here have it.

pierogi and Saskia Simone like this.
  19. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

Lol, that was funny.
    Anyway, what about if he isnt pathetic, that isnt true. You're just re-enforcing that he is pathetic. :s

20. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

Its a reality check so maybe it might hit him in the gut. Nice words don't always help and this thread has had multiple posts and so far, no one has dared call him out on it.

I didn't call him negative personally, you see, I called his negative attitude pathetic. And attitudes can be changed.

Presently his attitude pathetic, but in the future (even in the next moment) he can decide to change his atittude and then do something about it.

Put in the work and everything becomes easy. I know this for a fact. Only action saves you from depression.