1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Heartbreak Hotel

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Waldo101, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

The famous song Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley was written in 1955 and inspired by a news story of a lonely man who jumped out the window of a hotel and died.

I suppose that this shows that loneliness has been around for a long time. Being in a hotel room alone can be depressing. Even today, there are people living in dire straits in hotels. Sometimes you can see these people at some of these budget hotels and seeing dysfunctional people living there. Just thinking about it is a bit depressing. Hotels can be strange places at times filled with wondering people with no where to go.

2. zero01

zero01 Guest

There's an spectacular cover of that song by Lynyrd Skynyrd... I have posted it here and there sometimes...

Do you want a very good but sad, melancholical and little depressing, but touching movie? "The motel life"... It's about 2 brothers who trust in each other for support

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

4. TemporaryUsername3892

TemporaryUsername3892 Fapstronaut

@Dragonaire
    The motel life . Hmm.. I will check out that movie :)