1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Height increasing journey

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by JourneyToTheGreenerSide, Nov 15, 2016.

1. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

Wait bro cmon what happened??? You can't just leaving us hanging like that

2. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

BRO IM AT THE SAME STAGE AND REALIZATION AS YOU!!! Please tell me did you get results man. If you ever see this please respond. Our situations, everything you describes is identical and i strongly believe i can grow taller. i’m 19 now

3. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

No offence but if you’re considering doing that breaking of the leg bones thing and wearing those leg braces while new bone grows together procedure, nearly every medical professional will think you are crazy for wanting to undergo that excruciating experience when you’re already 5’9” ...a height that isn’t considered short whatsoever.

I would understand if a guy was in the 5’5” range but at 5’9” (which is also my height) you’re still taller than 90% of women walking around in society.

4. PaulaF196

PaulaF196 New Fapstronaut

Is there really a way to still increase height, already 22, and I'm only 5'2 and I just stopped growing I think around 17 or 18. I really want to reach around 5'5 or 5'6. I really feel too short, though my father's at 5'9 and my mother's at 5'6

5. You shouldn't really worry about height, especially since you're 5ft9 which is a good height. Height doesn't define a man.