Heirs of the Sun Lacking Group Functions

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Knight Solaire, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm am here today to post about a lack in function for my group, Heirs of the Sun.

First off, I would just like to say thank you @alexander for letting me beta test the group functions and really giving me the chance the create the group I have. So many people tell me all the time how much they appreciate the group and I immediately think I wouldn't be here without the help of my SO @Strugglesaurus and alexander giving me the chance to do something great. It makes so happy :D

Okay, so on to the point of this thread :rolleyes:

We are missing some small, some key features that the group could really benefit from. Some of these features aren't specific to my group, but the group feature as a whole, such as the ability for groups to send mass alerts to group members, link our related threads, and make events properly. I would also like to be able to set name and set jobs/ranks through the promote feature if possible. These tools are unavailable for all groups and could be majorly helpful in organzation and information in the future! Please look into this, important person/people reading this.

Lastly, something the our doesn't have, but all other groups do. A flair of sorts on their front picture and on all members' avatar.

Here is photo of such flair that is unavailable to us: image.jpeg

This is something very small and unneeded like the others above, but it would be a great touch, seeing as how we have so many members! I hope this reaches someone and could be helped in some way. I hope to hear from you all soon! Love you all and praise the sun! \o/