1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hello all

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by brown_slimshady, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Hello NoFap

31m straight here. I've been addicted to MO since I was 12 and the P didn't really come into my life until my late teens/early 20s. The most I've ever gone clean is maybe for a month, only to relapse harder than before. Fortunately, the P I've watched isn't anything too weird or kinky.

I didn't have my first girlfriend till I was 29. In my early 20s, there was a girl in college I was good friends with and for whom I developed real deep feelings, but that didn't work out. And I took it a bit too personally, it took me 4.5 years to get over her and in order to gain my confidence again.

I have since been on many dates with women. I am not a virgin, and I am currently single. Whenever I've been speaking with a woman, I don't engage in PM, cause they're just not needed.

I've known for too long that PM give me the ED that makes me feel ashamed, and it is time I quit them both. I won't engage in O either unless I'm with a woman, plus it's PM that are the worst demons for me.

I know that I have more zeal and energy in my life when I don't do PM. My hardness is also much better when there's no PM. So I do know and experience the benefits but I can't overcome these demons and it's high time that I get this aspect of my life back on track.

So here we go. Only up from here. Thanks!

2. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to Nofap. Good luck with your goals

brown_slimshady likes this.