1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello brothers

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by StrugglingFighter, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hello :) I've been trying NoFap for a while, but I've decided to become a member of the forums mainly because I feel embarrassed. I'm a fighter - mainly in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, although I have experience in Taekwondo, Judo (and a mix of other martial arts). I can manage to workout and push myself, and yet this one thing is so hard. I really want to quit masturbation - morally and more than that, I feel like a wimp. Honestly I feel like such a little submissive wimp that just cowers and submits to his desires in the blink of an eye. Hopefully I can try my hardest and stop seeking to pleasure myself and get on with being a man and working to serve others.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Currently I have disconnected my ability to reach any explicit material online through blocking software, I also try to keep myself busy. I do martial arts and workout daily, usually around 13 hours of fitness a week, I also try to take cold showers (Sometimes its just too cold). :)

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut