1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello comrades

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mtrd7, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Mtrd7

Mtrd7 Fapstronaut

I am 16 yo and Im new member to the forum, but Im a long time reader here, and, this is my first post. Im today in day, 5 or 7 idk(I ve read a topic saying that counting too much isnt very helpful tho). This is my 3 streak since I met nofap community, my longest streak was 39 days, and Im anxious to tell the things I learned and the things Im feeling. But first I want to thank you all for debating everything on this forum, here was the first place where I saw ppl not judging others, just supporting every time, this is nice. Well for my first topic thats it. Thank you all again :)

2. Thank you for having you here joining us and good luck with your journey. Nice that you are this young and doing something about pmo. Already a winner. :)

Mtrd7 likes this.
  3. Mtrd7

Mtrd7 Fapstronaut

Today I saw a video, from a boy, He was 38 years, he said that He wanted to have met nofap earlier, when he was 17, that he loose a lot of time in his life doing this. Thats me now, and I shall stop this from corrupting me as soon as I can. Well probably I have already lost a lot of time, but Im sure, its in the past.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. You got this, just focus a lot and have discipline you will feel your life changing a lot. :)
    Set up some awesome goals too, eat healthy, exercise, read a lot, study a lot, in three months you will be a different person. ☆

Mtrd7 likes this.
  5. Mtrd7

Mtrd7 Fapstronaut

A long time passed, Here I am again, 220 days no PMO, It was a big journey, my old me wouldnt believe